[L2J] L2Luckystrike

Elessar

7PX8G82.png

www.l2luckystrike.com

Watch the trailer here!: https://youtu.be/zfft6HVU4ok

SERVER LIVE!

Welcome to L2LuckyStrike, the revolution of PvP servers. Our server have the most innovative features and incredible file sources with development everyday. If you love PvP, enjoy challenging PvE and can't wait to fight against the most powerful enemies you must join us on www.l2luckystrike.com

Discover much more features on our website and become a part of the new movement of revolutionary PvP.

Chronicle: High Five Part 5. Rates x5000

Starting level: 85

Subclass starting level: 85

Max Subclasses: 3

High Five Part 5 chronicle

GM Shop, NPC buffer and custom farm zone

Enchants from 87% to 99%

No safe enchant, no limit enchant.

Attribute max lvl 7 instant with one stone

Explaination of the UNIQUE enchant system and item quality system here: http://www.l2luckystrike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5&p=8#p8

All buffs available (except kamael and class specific)

Npc Buffs enchanted +30/+15, 24 hour duration

36 buff slots, 16 dances

Mana potions available

Unique raid system of public instances for one party and big clans

PvP Reward and Class Balance

Heroes, Sieges and Territory war every week

Cancel and Steal Divinity return buffs

Overbuff protection

Olympiad anti-feed protection

PvP Items can be enchanted, augmented, and elemented

All cloaks have the same stats

Grind server, making you farm all the time just to get PKed by a few when the higher-reward mob appears. No chance to even fight back as ur with +0 and they're with +40-50 items. And it's just the 2nd day :)

Grind server, making you farm all the time just to get PKed by a few when the higher-reward mob appears. No chance to even fight back as ur with +0 and they're with +40-50 items. And it's just the 2nd day :)

PK 100% drop :S :S kinda dangerous to do that!.

The server has been succesfully launched, ppl is having tons of fun and this is only going to improve from now on. Constant development and incredible features are waiting for you on www.l2luckystrike.com !

A small glance on the features added on today's update :)

Golden Pig!

Golden Pigs have a small chance to spawn when killing mobs and offer big rewards and PvP!
There is a proximity announcement when they are spawned, and when you attack Golden Pigs, you will get PvP flagged. Golden Pig rewards scale with mob difficulty too! Last hit takes the biggest prize, but there is something for everyone!
Edited by Elessar

L2LuckyStrike is growing every day! We are rising on all voting sites more and more :)

We have a new update, and more are coming, check it out here!

The community is happy and having fun; balance updates are being checked every day!

Please don't comment about things you don't know about by only reading the features of our server, it's a very limited scope of the reality inside it, we are sure you will enjoy it!

Join now! :D

Edited by Elessar

I've joined since i had nothing to do these days , the thing that i've understood is that this server has something unique , tattoos - ench system etc.

For me it's a server where you can have fun 1-2 maybe 3 days only because of the farm thing. But if you see to the coming future where the real lovers of this server stay and more new come they will be an uncontested situation.

People will try to go even more far than their enemies and the most lucky will survive . For example 2 good clans have +10000 and +10000 to their main equipment and on of them wanna compete more and fail in ench there is an end.

Server has good files i guess and an admin who can really code. If you want my opinion , use your experience for those who love high rate by creating something they already play but do it unique . Thats how you earn people , by giving them something which is ordinary but you made it extraordinary.

Best Regards , i didnt reply just to start a forum war , it is just my opinion ! I've never played High rated server so i guess that my opinion can also be false . But as an l2 player , thats what would i seek , farm , pvp , activity , olympiad .

Even more best wishes !