L2Jfrozen Prob In Chat In The Beggining Please Help

akirawa18

Question

GUYS hello i want to ask something !! we make a server with l2jfrozen and i want to delete the message of the start of system messages in the chat pannel of l2 that write "this pack is developed by jfrozen team etc" because i dont want to see somebody the type of our pack !!! please answer me !!! this shows in the top side of the chat when someone login in the server!! THIS IS THE MESSAGE IN THE START ON CHAT 

This server uses L2JFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and developed by the L2JFfrozen Dev Team at l2jfrozen.com

network/clientpackets/enterworld.java search for  
        // Credits to L2jfrozen
        activeChar.sendMessage("This server uses L2JFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and");
        activeChar.sendMessage("developed by the L2JFrozen Dev Team at l2jfrozen.com");

and make this

// Credits to L2jfrozen
        //activeChar.sendMessage("This server uses L2JFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and");
        //activeChar.sendMessage("developed by the L2JFrozen Dev Team at l2jfrozen.com");

// Credits to L2jfrozen
        //activeChar.sendMessage("This server uses L2JFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and");
        //activeChar.sendMessage("developed by the L2JFrozen Dev Team at l2jfrozen.com");

i change the first choices with these?? i want to dellete this

Edited by akirawa18

if you put //
on this

activeChar.sendMessage("This server uses L2JFrozen, a project founded by L2Chef and");

it will not show you any message like these.

i have a older pack with source pack partch which dont have this message in the beggining!!! how i copy files thats  this message dont shows? from older pack to my new pack !!!

Edited by akirawa18

i have a older pack with source pack partch which dont have this message in the beggining!!! how i copy files thats  this message dont shows? from older pack to my new pack !!!

Listen to me..

You must to learm how can to do compile.

If you know, then if you have the sources of project you use, please follow the bellow steps:

(If you don't have the sources, then this topic have to be locked. Projects without sources, is a nothing. Because you can't do any changes in java like now).

1) Download eclipse for java

2) follow this Guide (If you don't understand the language then just follow the pictures steps).

3) You have to Import your source on eclipse.

• Go at File-->Import. Put "General" --> Existing Projects into Workspace. And find your source location in your computer.
  • Now you will see your source on eclipse like this picture
  • Now, go at head-src/gameserver/network/clientpackets.java and do what @IcathiaLord said.

4) You must to do Run Build. - Build.xml | Right click --> Run As -> 1 Ant Build.

Now on your sources you have new files in folder build.

Just copy the new l2jfrozen.jar and put it in your server folder. (l2jfrozen.jar is on gameserver/libs folder).

Replace the new l2jfrozem.jar in your server folder | Gameserver/libs and paste.

I hope you can understand what i said..

this should be locked, already gave him the answer, he continues to spam like an idiot

Here's the reason why members feel "insulting" and the forum has fallen somewhat.

I don't have see any spam here... Just questions.. the only spam, i think is your post.

Anyway...

Edited by Baggoss

Listen to me..

You must to learm how can to do compile.

If you know, then if you have the sources of project you use, please follow the bellow steps:

(If you don't have the sources, then this topic have to be locked. Projects without sources, is a nothing. Because you can't do any changes in java like now).

1) Download eclipse for java

2) follow this Guide (If you don't understand the language then just follow the pictures steps).

3) You have to Import your source on eclipse.

• Go at File-->Import. Put "General" --> Existing Projects into Workspace. And find your source location in your computer.
  • Now you will see your source on eclipse like this picture
  • Now, go at head-src/gameserver/network/clientpackets.java and do what @IcathiaLord said.

4) You must to do Run Build. - Build.xml | Right click --> Run As -> 1 Ant Build.

Now on your sources you have new files in folder build.

Just copy the new l2jfrozen.jar and put it in your server folder. (l2jfrozen.jar is on gameserver/libs folder).

Replace the new l2jfrozem.jar in your server folder | Gameserver/libs and paste.

this should be locked, already gave him the answer, he continues to spam like an idiot

This guy i think don't know how to do what @IcathiaLord said.

Just he need help.. This section is for help.. he have questions... Questions on this section is not spam...

Please stop...

Here's the reason why members feel "insulting" and the forum has fallen somewhat.

I don't have see any spam here... Just questions.. the only spam, i think is your post. (and mine now).

Anyway...

if you put //

on this

it will not show you any message like these.

can i take any file of this of a moddified pack of frozen about this??

Obviously you dont read the full thread ! We cant fully help retards when you explain them 100 times that this is located on source and you cant edit it from the outside

Obviously you dont read the full thread ! We cant fully help retards when you explain them 100 times that this is located on source and you cant edit it from the outside

can i take any file of this of a moddified pack of frozen about this??

CAN I CHANGE WITHOUT TO EDIT JAVA CODE FROM some configs?

This mean:

He wants to take a file (what file? lol), and fix the problem...

He wants to fix the problem without java side.

So, he don't know how to use eclipse.