interlude [L2J]L2Invasion

L2 invasion

Kewl. I was looking a server like that (with those features, athena like) since a long time ago.

I'm not that sure, that i'll join for sure the server but a try is always worth it.

Good luck with it. And keep up the good work.

great features, will definitely join!

good luck with your server seems really good

Great features with custom zone for S + custom zone for aa. That means there will be low comunity

Since when you play interlude mid servers? :o

That's not a mid. :P

great features, will definitely join!

good luck with your server seems really good

You said "will definitely join!" to 10 server every week

change a bit your fake post once in a while is starting to be uhm how i can say?

a little bit stupid?

Edited by legendkay

Hi guys, quick overview.

1. Broken NPCs - dwarf for stones exchange won't let you exchange SS
    - to get S armor and S weapon SA you need to farm SS, but you cannot exchange it, it worked at the beginning, but ... (tbc in 2nd point)
  2. Strange economy
    - prices are random - for example enchants prices S>B>C>A>D
    - S grade weapons SA - 2 DD pt with full support on the spot - farming for 2h, I was able to get 2kk/60kk for S weapon SA
  3. Newcomers need to farm on normal spots with normal drop, then if you get 76 and kill one mob on custom zone you will get hudge amount of adena. Sorry I don't see point for making game harder for new ppl, if rates doesn't matter here, why you decided to use x70?
  4. Missing geo data, I can easily hide in the wall and PK ppl, 
  5. Donation : You can get noblesse, CRP using Donate Coins, oh wait Donation is currently offline (http://www.l2invasion.com/donate.php)
  6. Ways to get noblesse - Donate (see point 5), Retail like quest, is it a joke?
  7. Vote reward - you can exchange vote coins for GCM, BEWS etc, but you cannot obtain Vote Coins (engine is not working)
  8. Enchant Rate: Simple Scroll: 60% - I am pretty sure it is much more, if you don't believe log in and see star wars. I tried myself and from my experience it is much more
  9. Online - well atm 29 (4 Doomcryers, 1 Eva Saint in Giran, I don't have ability to count hidden support on spots ). Hmm server is getting better and better, after start online => 10-15.
    Support is ready to help you, 10%. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxsqv9kpsox8ii3/gms.jpg?dl=0)
  10. Epics - you can see epic RB status in the town but you cannot actually kill any unless you like to travel by foot. GKs are removed from almost all towns.
  11. L2Net - enabled.

Hi guys, quick overview.

- to get S armor and S weapon SA you need to farm SS, but you cannot exchange it, it worked at the beginning, but ... (tbc in 2nd point)

2. Strange economy

- S grade weapons SA - 2 DD pt with full support on the spot - farming for 2h, I was able to get 2kk/60kk for S weapon SA

3. Newcomers need to farm on normal spots with normal drop, then if you get 76 and kill one mob on custom zone you will get hudge amount of adena. Sorry I don't see point for making game harder for new ppl, if rates doesn't matter here, why you decided to use x70?
  5. Donation : You can get noblesse, CRP using Donate Coins, oh wait Donation is currently offline (http://www.l2invasion.com/donate.php)
  6. Ways to get noblesse - Donate (see point 5), Retail like quest, is it a joke?
  7. Vote reward - you can exchange vote coins for GCM, BEWS etc, but you cannot obtain Vote Coins (engine is not working)
  8. Enchant Rate: Simple Scroll: 60% - I am pretty sure it is much more, if you don't believe log in and see star wars. I tried myself and from my experience it is much more
  9. Online - well atm 29 (4 Doomcryers, 1 Eva Saint in Giran, I don't have ability to count hidden support on spots ). Hmm server is getting better and better, after start online => 10-15.

Support is ready to help you, 10%. (https://www.dropbox.com/s/zxsqv9kpsox8ii3/gms.jpg?dl=0)

10. Epics - you can see epic RB status in the town but you cannot actually kill any unless you like to travel by foot. GKs are removed from almost all towns.
  11. L2Net - enabled.

pretty much the same....

Hi guys, quick overview.

2. Strange economy

11. L2Net - enabled.

Hello mate because its easter here and our developer dont have so much time, but soon we gonna fix 99% of the problems we are work on this

Why you choosed to open a server with broken files or NPCs, I mean yea, is easter, but why now? You could have wait 1 more week and than open it.

Don't get me wrong but..is not a well done job, congrats for the developer than!

Hello mate because its easter here and our developer dont have so much time, but soon we gonna fix 99% of the problems we are work on this

Ok. But please bear in mind that some people don't want to wait until you will fix things that should work perfectly since the beginning.