[Share] BUG for adena at ial2.com ^^ its g00d.....

*BiGGi*

Luckily i've found a bug which working to ial2 ^^.Its working with hlapex

Well listen :

First ya have to download hlapex

Open hlapex file and log in to game.At any1 server ya wanna.

Then go next to mammon(there you can buy potions in bulk.....etc etc.)

Go to hlapex "SNIFFER" and press "CAPTURE"! next go to l2 and go and buy only 2,500 greater healing potions in bulk....Then go to hlapex and search to find at the sniffer list that:"Multisell..." Press advanced -> and then ya will see some numbers to packet file->press auto and...vouilaaaa!!

Go to your char and see what is happening

Your are getting 2,500 pots al the time.When you rich the 1.000 weight press stop from the hlapex,make trade at one guy who is next to you

and give the pots at trade.DONT PRESS OK!!!!.go asap to a trader and cansel the trade -> sell the -beep-ing pots and u will get adenaz

find me to server :"->biggiJo: :O

C ya :)

fffrans... you won't buy them from woodrow...

You must buy them from "merchant of mammon", then you press: "potions in bulk".

This works in all server that NPCs sell "potion in bulk"

fffrans... you won't buy them from woodrow...

You must buy them from "merchant of mammon", then you press: "potions in bulk".

This works in all server that NPCs sell "potion in bulk"

Hmm, I bought them from a GM Shop that sells them in bulk (packs of 100/500/1000).

What's the difference between the trader of Mammon and a GM bulk shop?

WTF? when i try to log in with hlapex and try to choose server at victoria it says ping 9999 and i cant log in to the server with hlapex... any solutions?

WTF? when i try to log in with hlapex and try to choose server at victoria it says ping 9999 and i cant log in to the server with hlapex... any solutions?

Try to use l2packethack instead of hlapex? Havent really tested this program so much.

Explanation: http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/index.php?s=&act=ST&f=43&t=36321&st=0

Download link: http://clanlq.com/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=15

hey biggi can you how can i download hlapex?:P

let's think, u must know C++ programing and hacking a little, you must know Java also, u must have dualcore procesor and 2graphic cards, that all, now u can download hlapex....

btw. use SEARCH or google u dumb!