interlude [L2Off] Ron L2Substack

Ron

output10.gif

Rise of Nephilim: Interlude x30

Cross-race Substack 1+1.

http://ron-l2substack.com

Grand Opening: 10th April 2015

xx1out10.gif

This will be NOT huge wasteland for farmers!

This will be NOT paradise ONLY for greedy dwarves!

This will be NOT world ruled by army of roBOTs.

...but....

World where Raid Boss Slayers become the legends!

World where Castle Owners are real kings!

World where everybody has a chance to get top equipment. Doesn't matter if you are member of huge clan or just lonely ranger. And you don't have to donate, to be the best!

Pick one unique combo out of 1922 possible options!

Write your own destiny and become the Legend of PvP!

And don't worry we will never wipe the server nor close it, even if we won't see a penny ....hell....even after death of almost whole population..

So don't hesitate and join us!

taiofi10.jpg

● Substack system:  1+1 Cross-race sub stack.

All skills of two classes stack (but bonus from two same armor masteries is not cumulating).
No restrictions in class combinations. 
Requirements: complete simple tasks of Sub-NPCs and bring them 3 lunargents and substack item from one of 4 Bosses

[Metatron, Belial, Leviathan and Golkonda]. After adding substack you will be deleveled to lv 20.

● Customs:

tattoos, mana potions, combat haste potions, off-hand daggers, appearance stones, apella sets, warsmith buffs.

● Main features (in short):

- Potion Laboratory
- Wish Potion - custom gambling system
- Forbidden skills system: Granting you 3 additional skills on main class.
Requirements: 80lvl and items obtainable from Raids and Castle.
- Most of Raids 70+ droping Obsidian Scarabs required to buy various items and 
increase clan level/obtain CRP at the Clan Manager.
- Items up to B-grade in standard shop. A-grade items in exchange for items obtainable 
from Bosses. S-grade items only craftable.
- Maximum enchant +12, safe +4. Normal scroll enchant rate : 30%, Blessed scroll enchant 
rate : 40% and returning to +4 if enchant fails, Crystal scroll enchant rate: 80%.
- Class Manager - 1st and 2nd class change for adena, 3rd class change for halisha marks.
- Changed Noblesse Quest. Now you need to bring Longhorn [4 ways to get it: Slaying 
Longhorn Golkonda, buying Horn for Obsidian Scarabs (items from RBs) ...and so on]
- Auto-learn skills.
- Increased buff duration to 40min, songs/dances/summonbuffs/cov/pow.. 10min
- No Global-GK and No NPCBuffer

Edited by Ron

One thing I don't understand though :

"Earth attribute of OL steal essence."

Even though this is interlude server, or Hellbound ? or was it simply a mistake ?

Magic nukes have elemental attributes even in older chronicles... this is the reason of "surrenders" existance (f.e. debuff "surrender to water" decreasing water resistance).

Tho originaly skill  "steal essence" of OL or WC is non-attribute magic.

But on RoN steal essence is earth attribute... it means this skill makes way less dmg, if you use to defence proper resistances such as dance of earth guard or elemental protecion, or higher dmg if you are f.e. OL/ES, and u r using "surrender to earth" before drains.

Magic nukes have elemental attributes even in older chronicles... this is the reason of "surrenders" existance (f.e. debuff "surrender to water" decreasing water resistance).

Tho originaly skill  "steal essence" of OL or WC is non-attribute magic.

But on RoN steal essence is earth attribute... it means this skill makes way less dmg, if you use to defence proper resistances such as dance of earth guard or elemental protecion, or higher dmg if you are f.e. OL/ES, and u r using "surrender to earth" before drains.

I see I totally forgot about elements and surrenders xD ts been a while :p

Looking forward to playing there, also I really think the moving UD will be a huge unbalance and something you should reconsider. But overall looks great.

Good luck with the server count me in.

What i do not like is that you need to kill Bosses to be able to get subclass. What about solo players like myself. Maybe you should add a second way obtainable soloing. But overall looks promising! Is there going to be any beta?

What i do not like is that you need to kill Bosses to be able to get subclass. What about solo players like myself. Maybe you should add a second way obtainable soloing. But overall looks promising! Is there going to be any beta?

Actualy there are more ways to obtain HORN... I just didn't mention... 

1. Slay one of substack RBs (keep in mind 3 out of 4 RBs r droping tradeable substack items) - Each RB has 100% chance for 1 substack item + 50% chance for additional 2nd substack item

2. Kill any 70+ RB and collect Obsidian Scarabs ( IF all OS's from raids go to your inventory, then max 6 RBs will be enough).. then you can exchange your OS for horn (substack item/noblesse item).

3. Farm moonstone shards (hardcore farm) ... craft lunargents ...then exchange your lunargents for horn

4. (mixed method - more complicated but cheaper) Farm lunargents (lower amount) + proper catalyst (1 quest item from certain RBs) = use mixing urn to craft Dragonglass. Then play with Wish Potion (gambling) to win Elven Steel (another rare ingredient). When you get all required items u can exchange them for horn.

As you see obtaining Substack/Nobless item is not easy but even solo players can get it.

Edited by Ron