Cheap Pc Builds?

HardCoreIV

What would you recommend to "someone"  :alone: that wants to build a cheap PC that will last for a few years? i mostly want it to play games like lol and l2 (up to h5) i've looked on youtube but people were saying not to trust them that much. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

You can built decent gaming pc for 350-400 euros, if you avoid intel cpus.

Or you can start with the basics cpu/mobo/ram and use your old hdd and vga until you have enough money to buy more stuff.

Edited by ZaNteR

http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/2ri7th/build_ready_budget_gaming_pc_500_g3258_and_r9_270x/

That's a good build for tops 500$,cool subreddit if you are looking for new pc.

http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/2ri7th/build_ready_budget_gaming_pc_500_g3258_and_r9_270x/

That's a good build for tops 500$,cool subreddit if you are looking for new pc.

Wow 500 usd for a pc with a Pentium cpu amd 4gb ram?

Im not against intel or something but if you want cheap better buy an amd cpu.

My 6core 8gb machine cost me that much.

I bought a new pc last month and i am very good with that i will tell you the specifics 

CPU:AMD (FX) 6300 / 6 CORE 3.5GHz (107,50)

Graphics Card:Palit GEFORCE GTX 750 2GB (144,90)

Motherboard:Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 (62,90)

Power suply:with 430-450w you are ok (30+-)

Ram:Teamgroup 4gb ram 1600NiggaHz (42,90)

Case:i leave it empty

HDD:I leave it empty

Ok the price is not even ebay,is on my local computer shop and i am sure on ebay will be even more cheaper

Total: 388.20euro i think this is a very good 6 core 4gb ram computer with a very good graphic card that you can play even the latest new pc game 

Tip (when you got money buy one more -SAME- ram of 4 gb so in total you will have 8 gb)

good luck :)

Edited by L2LostWard

Wow 500 usd for a pc with a Pentium cpu amd 4gb ram?

Im not against intel or something but if you want cheap better buy an amd cpu.

My 6core 8gb machine cost me that much.

What you want to buy with 400€?16GB RAM?32?

Me,personally i dont like AMD

What you want to buy with 400€?16GB RAM?32?

Me,personally i dont like AMD

Im just telling him that with 500eu he can get a far better pc than what they suggest on that site.

Edited by ZaNteR

AMD Evolve now .. there no need a over power cpu cooler,when you buy AMD box have cooler too ... and AMD Temprutare is not hiting reds .. amd is a very good choise .. :)

AMD Evolve now .. there no need a over power cpu cooler,when you buy AMD box have cooler too ... and AMD Temprutare is not hiting reds .. amd is a very good choise .. :)

Actually AMD's stock coolers are not that good.They make a terrible loud noise when the fan is hitting max speed and their temperatures aren't that good either.

I have 8320 and that's the only downside to me.CPU itself is pretty good, i haven't had any bad experience so far.

Everyone keeps saying about AMDs need a good cooler, I think you're overreacting.
With a Corsair H60 my CPU temp is 10-11 Celsius, which is extremely cold, so even without a hydro cooler you'll be fine..

Everyone keeps saying about AMDs need a good cooler, I think you're overreacting.

With a Corsair H60 my CPU temp is 10-11 Celsius, which is extremely cold, so even without a hydro cooler you'll be fine..

A 30 euro air-cooler will do the job pretty good aswell