Raid Boss Problem

Innos

Question

Hi once again,

I have l2j gracia final 2.3 and I am experiencing the following problem:

When I go to the raid bosse's lairs, first of all there are no raid bosses and also, if I try to spawn them (for example Valakas), I enter //spawn 29028 valakas spawns and when I kill him, I am directly teleported back to the town and there is no drops.

I searched my database and I cannot find anywhere his id, nor antharas or other raid bosses. So what can I do to fix the issue? I want to place all raid bosses to their places and edit their droplist and NOT beeing automatically teleported back to the town, how can I do that?

Many many thanks in advance!

Edited by Innos

6 answers to this question

Man thanks a lot for your reply, but I did not get a thing..

First of all, I cannot know the id of my raid bosses as they do not exist on my navicat's database and second even if they did, where should I look for to change it's script?

It is some kind of protection l2j has. In order to disable it you have either to edit its AI script or change type to L2Monster.

However if you have a server running, there shouldn't be any kind of problems since it happens only if you spawn it manually.

Edited by Gries

The problem is:

1) I want to find all raid bosse's id, as they don't exist on my database

2) Raid bosse's don't exist on my server :D So I have to spawn them manually and edit the droplist (can I do that from the script?)

3) Where is the script of my raid bosse's?

I am running gracia final

Thanks a bunch for the replies!