Java Code

Ayami-

Did i ask free? If i wanted free i would solo thats why i posted here, retarded for what? Not giving my pack info in public? Is that hard to facking pm? If you were capable to do that and job was about to be done you would had the infos you ask..dayuum low iq

Did i ask free? If i wanted free i would solo thats why i posted here, retarded for what? Not giving my pack info in public? Is that hard to facking pm? If you were capable to do that and job was about to be done you would had the infos you ask..dayuum low iq

sdw is skilled dude :)

Last post, I truly doesn't want to spam.

Why the bloody Lineage 2 community lost faith in Humanity ? We aren't all greedy bastards, and there is people willing to help around. Just consider that for a minute. Wish we all worked together, but w/e.

1) You can't "solo" it as your topic description says

2) Sharing your pack information could harm wut ? I'm curious but I won't read your answer, so let me answer it : nothing.

3) Sorry for the retarded, I'm just under the impression that my very first statement in this reply fucked up people brains. I started to work on Lineage in 2006 and back then we were a fucking community helping each others for our unique mods. Kinda miss that :(

Edited by Sdw

Last post, I truly doesn't want to spam.

Why the bloody Lineage 2 community lost faith in Humanity ? We aren't all greedy bastards, and there is people willing to help around. Just consider that for a minute. Wish we all worked together, but w/e.

1) You can't "solo" it as your topic description says

2) Sharing your pack information could harm wut ? I'm curious but I won't read your answer, so let me answer it : nothing.

3) Sorry for the retarded, I'm just under the impression that my very first statement in this reply fucked up people brains. I started to work on Lineage in 2006 and back then we were a fucking community helping each others for our unique mods. Kinda miss that :(

YEAP but you cant go around and call people retards 

Of course you will be disliked

106adb7e4a7279e8d9244840a5b680c9.png

449d4793816a723f8afba23acf72ffeb.png

Edited by Karasu