Offer C6 L2J Pack For Mid Rates.

I told about you. What stopping you take L2J source code and fully rework? Why you uses aCis code? Just delete yourself from the aCis community and start private project w/o copy/paste.

i don't register never in acis community ....
i take this pack is clean l2j interlude i don't said never for that 

i said : this team work whith c/p for another project and not work allon for create this pack 
i said : is not the best interlude project why need more quest and ai

i don't i take this pack and i create 1 better ?
and i never work whith copy / paste ...
i said that for your team and i upload  screenshot

if you said this for me give me 1 screenshot or 1 link or show everything for my job .....

if you don't show nothing plz stop reproaching ....

ok sweet boy ? :)

@Root

Leave it.. Just leave it.. You have realized that he has no idea what he's talking about..

@pirama

I will not provide you links, you will c/p them. It's sad, you won't do that. Huehue.

Good, good. You coded everything alone, you don't c/p from l2jserver the dimension system / instance. Ofc ofc.. Now, let it go.

I'm already tired of this guy :)

not-sure.jpg

Edited by SweeTs

@Root

Leave it.. Just leave it.. You have realized that he has no idea what he's talking about..

@pirama

I will not provide you links, you will c/p them. It's sad, you won't do that. Huehue.

Good, good. You coded everything alone, you don't c/p from l2jserver the dimension system / instance. Ofc ofc.. Now, let it go.

I'm already tired of this guy :)

axaxaxaxaxaxaxax sweet boy :)

your team work whith c/p now you said and lies ?

show me if you no said lies ....

persons without arguments start lies ... that is bad for you 

Edited by pirama

Lies like?

Btw, you are lying from the beginning, so what? I don't care what you have to say, you have your "truth" and keep believing in this.

If you will still continue to "troll" (level over 1..), I will simply lock the topic. Your sense of humour is so damn crappy, you don't know to troll and I'm tired of you already, so I won't contunie this ^_^

Lies like?

Btw, you are lying from the beginning, so what? I don't care what you have to say, you have your "truth" and keep believing in this.

If you will still continue to "troll" (level over 1..), I will simply lock the topic. Your sense of humour is so damn crappy, you don't know to troll and I'm tired of you already, so I won't contunie this ^_^

really?
now and me i'm tired ... all time your team tell lies for me...

and you said more lies for me and me job and now you is tired?

if you don't unless lies prove those who category ....

or otherwise you are a tired liars
and stop liar's sweet boys. the liars is don't good for boys ....
Edited by pirama

Sorry, but I don't understand your accent.

now ?

really?
now and me i'm tired ... all time your team tell lies for me...

and you said more lies for me and me job and now you is tired?

if you don't lie , prove yours categories ....

or otherwise you are a tired liar
and stop lieing sweet boys. the lies are not good for boys ....

Indeed, so many :troll:

Zaken and tezza is shared on aCis forum. So.. :happyforever:

So everyone have to pay for 2 boss ans 10 quest when every project (fail or not) share that Scripts 4 free...

When aCis have end every quest/boss add that shits at SVN.

You dont have to pay for it. Its our own will to share it only on aCis forum. Sort of advantage for aCis customers. Its like you would flame me bcs I dont want to share x and y code.

You speak like Tk shared it. No, he didnt. So why this drama. Wait for official version, else code it on your own / take it from another (shitty - as you said) pack.

Edited by SweeTs

You dont have to pay for it. Its our own will to share it only on aCis forum. Sort of advantage for aCis customers. Its like you would flame me bcs I dont want to share x and y code.

You speak like Tk shared it. No, he didnt. So why this drama. Wait for official version, else code it on your own / take it from another (shitty - as you said) pack.

xaxaxaxaxa i cry omg ..... take of l2j upgrade and bug after sell pack ( and is not official this share ) omg bro stop plz
go to fix bug's and stop chat :)
you are good boy .... go to help your friends :)

xaxaxaxaxa i cry omg ..... take of l2j upgrade and bug after sell pack ( and is not official this share ) omg bro stop plz
go to fix bug's and stop chat :)
you are good boy .... go to help your friends :)

:poker face:  :poker face:  :poker face:

Man... just i have to pay for your project when i know i will not have all revs (just 10)

so if i buy it now... and after 11 revs you import tezza and zaken.... then i will be idiot...

So go work and end the project then sell it for 100Euro... but will be worth... cuz i will have L2J like L2OFF....

OK ? till you end the project you cant ask for money...

Idiots people pay for unsuccessfully files. :)