Lobby.unr

CoCoJ

Hello i dont know if this is the right section to add this topic. Move it if its not.

So the thing i want is a lobby for interlude different than the default one.

Also i can pay for support of lobby change and more with Client moderation.

I am newbie so dont blame me :P

Thanks in advance even the haters

So its possible u have to use l2smr, if im not mistaken with the name with the app :). So u should firstly decrypt the lobby.unr then open the crypted one(l2smr)  and find your wanted object(staticmeshes) to dissapear, u find the name of the object and then open the decrypted unr file.

U find the name and change it. After that u crypt it agian and check if the game launches without crit errors ( some object's can't be removed that way).

Okay secondly if u get crits trie to move objects that you can't see them.(mostly particles can't be deleted that way, or i haven't figured it out yet lol).

After u get the "clean" lobby u can import other objects, there is a topic with the shared church :).

P.S The lobbies post c6 don't work because the lobbies changed, so when u don't have the meshes u wount see ur chars, i remmember, there were shared lobbies, frintezzas one and it had the bug.

P.S.S Don't remove the lobby (char select stuff, as mentioned above)

Hope you understand something :)

P.S.S.S Maybe i didin't understand you lol, u can use older lobbies, from c1 to c6 there is a shared app for that somewhere i forgot :).

I thought u wanted a custom one ;D

Edited by domis045

So its possible u have to use l2smr, if im not mistaken with the name with the app :). So u should firstly decrypt the lobby.unr then open the crypted one(l2smr)  and find your wanted object(staticmeshes) to dissapear, u find the name of the object and then open the decrypted unr file.

U find the name and change it. After that u crypt it agian and check if the game launches without crit errors ( some object's can't be removed that way).

Okay secondly if u get crits trie to move objects that you can't see them.(mostly particles can't be deleted that way, or i haven't figured it out yet lol).

After u get the "clean" lobby u can import other objects, there is a topic with the shared church :).

P.S The lobbies post c6 don't work because the lobbies changed, so when u don't have the meshes u wount see ur chars, i remmember, there were shared lobbies, frintezzas one and it had the bug.

P.S.S Don't remove the lobby (char select stuff, as mentioned above)

Hope you understand something :)

P.S.S.S Maybe i didin't understand you lol, u can use older lobbies, from c1 to c6 there is a shared app for that somewhere i forgot :).

I thought u wanted a custom one ;D

You are right thanks a lot man i found a ready lobby with one Castle as "background" and i changed it with L2Tool.