Magic bugs/luck :O

zazazaza

• 1 month later...

On L2 ownage i had necro/th/../.. and i had 100% magic crits with necro when i had My toggle Skill "Focus Skill Mastry" on,i played like that over 1 month and the GM fixed then but it was funny to pwn everybody xD.

In one server, i was ee and the skill that put fear in undead mobs, dont remember the name, that have a chance to lethal effect too, was bugged, it always give lethal..

i killed zaken like a duck, lol...

in a 3x server there were 2 grocery with different price, i start sell a lot of things with the low price to the grocery with high price,and in 3 days i have take about 5kkk,but after a week the bug was resolved by gm :(

in a 3x server there were 2 grocery with different price, i start sell a lot of things with the low price to the grocery with high price,and in 3 days i have take about 5kkk,but after a week the bug was resolved by gm :(

Grocerys of what cities? To check on my server :D

My old server, L2planet (which is now l2absolute), I became hero ST, and the only hero in the server for about a month, and killed whole parties of 8 w/ bishop vs. myself and won all the time.. whad do ya know? lolz

I remember a bug of a weapon grade C in L2OFF. I think the name is Elemental Bow, i broke it with dwarf and what come ? Crystal S. I broke everytime, sell to npc, and get money without farm. Enchanting many weapons and armors, a good day. :D

I also got a dublication in items. But the most amazing of all was in an old chronicle I broke my weapon but instantly I got dc cause server crush and a small rollback (like 15 seconds) occured so I had my weapon and enchant in my wh. I felt so damn lucky.

1) I tryed to enchant something on a Interlude server with l2phx and I cristalized my stuff  :(

do anyone know why?!

i folowed the right instructions.

2) how i use "Fake GM" thing in the "l2phx" program???

ty