What Will Make Players Join&stay In Your Server!

Hello mates here i will share with you my opinion about 

"what will make the players join&stay in your server"

well the truth is there are 2 different categories of gamers

1st.Lazy one(remember i told lazy not noobs on part of Lineage)

2nd.Workers(there are play best Lineage players over the world)

The lazy one like to join a server to kill him time by killing other people

so he need an easy PvP server

The workers is a different part,they like the low rate and they love the "organization" those players is not just a players,they are part of the Game

They prefer to play and meeter other people online from go out for a coffee

to tell you the truth i love play lineage 5/7 days of week and other 2 for coffee

Now on 2015 most players is the lazy one categorie but here is the point

THEY ARE NOT TRUSTABLE THEY ARE JUST VISITORS,

they dont care about what will happen to server or close or wipe or even worst

server corrupt they will just change a server for an other one PvP server.

But the workers is somethink special .. they will help you imrpove server

they are a part of it they will stay loyal to you and will respect your work 

for the creation of this server 

Now lets go to part "HOW YOU MAKE PEOPLE JOIN YOUR SERVER"

Everythink is Advertising you must spend 200euro just to this

You must buy ads space on most visiting sites like

(maxcheaters,hopzone,topzone even facebook or youtube will help you)

Send PM's and try find our the Leader of CP's and Clans if they like your server  there

CP or Clan will follow him for sure so you will get and pure and oldschool players and this is a very good think for you trust me .   (is ok if you guarantee them some low rate ofc help and some "gifts")

Make a unique job , a good website will help you .. a promotion video will help you .. even the fcking l2lostward mxc forum member will help you .. every people who read your post or check out website can be a member of your server you must be a nice guy against them!

Retail like DIE,you must make a unique work a custom staff in your server will be ok

the point is do not screw everythink and make a server with 100 tirers of items and npcs .. 

Part "KEEP PLAYERS ONLINE YOU NEED THEM!"

Prepare for everythink before your grand opening rent a good pc even if you waiting 500 people 

rent a pc with slot of 2000 people you will lose 20 or 30 euros every month,this is nothink.

If they one day you have 500 online and other 400 this is a bell who ring for you and tells you

"SOMETHINK GOINGS WRONG" Work for this,ask players if they have any problem

be a part of your game this is what you are you must feel it is not just MONEY.!

Do not corrupt do not make Character never this will betrayed you and

will make you a trash for YOUR players ..

DO NOT GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR GAME MASTER NOT EVEN ENCHANTMENT

THERE WORK IS JUST STAY ONLINE AND ACCEPT PETTITION AND HELP YOU "SPY"

THE GAME WHEN YOU ARE OFFLINE .. THEY ARE NOT THE ADMINISTRATORS

REMEMBER THAT!!!

KEEP LOW PROFILE,DDOS IS OUT OF YOUR DOOR .. Players wont DDOS ATTACK you for fun

Other ADMINS WILL DO IT .. HAVE YOUR EYES OPEN AND BUY THE BEST PROTECTION AND IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE IN SERVER PROTECT YOUR MONEY AND YOUR SELF FROM THIS!

But remember,nobody can guarantee your succes .. Lineage is dead and there are many server .. more than players .. so if you want risk it do it because you are a pro lineage player and you love this game and remember this from me,a good lineage gamer will never stop the lineage .. even 30 years old will download lineage client and login even for 5 min .. make him stay ..

help the lineage community and keep it up ...!

LOSTWARD,THE END. 

why ppl wont spend time trying new things? ...if a server is midrate x50 for example no custom  in mypoint has not future . we all know mid no custom server have a life of 1-2 months maybe more  but still why ppl run so much about custom servers? For exemple i would give a try to every server ... its true nowdays are lots off bad servers ..even so if some one want to make somthing good ppl wont help becouse they are greedy .......

I guess you are correct on this about mid rates because they are too many mid rates now so the custom make the difference 

why ppl wont spend time trying new things? ...if a server is midrate x50 for example no custom  in mypoint has not future . we all know mid no custom server have a life of 1-2 months maybe more  but still why ppl run so much about custom servers? For exemple i would give a try to every server ... its true nowdays are lots off bad servers ..even so if some one want to make somthing good ppl wont help becouse they are greedy .......

You are a scholar, hero and king. 

All the internets to you and may your children overpopulate the Earth.

Have to give something people have not seen much before such as a rare chronicle and than have the staff and developers that actually have the skills to develop and maintain the server. If you can build a good rep for that with good files (no plug N play packs) than you should be fine.