Auto Vote Reward Delay, Is It Possible?

R3spawn

Question

Hello,

could anyone tell me if it's possible somehow to make a delay between the vote managers? 

Something like:

DelayBetweenCheck = 60 (seconds)

So, with this config, first check is from Topzone, after the 60 seconds comes the Hopzone check. At this moment, they both are appearing in the same time, and I would like to know if something like this is possible.

Announcements looks like...

[Topzone] We currently have XX votes.

[Topzone] We need XX votes left for reward.

*** 60 seconds ***

[Hopzone] We currently have XX votes.

[Hopzone] We need XX votes left for reward.

Thanks.

7 answers to this question

lol? there is a config for dealy mate. just  use it as you want you can make the hopzone after 909999 hours and topzone after 6757658658 hours. where is the problem? :S :S :S. simple topzoneautoreward  1 and hopzone 2 min. 

no hard feelings but you should not open server man. at least learn the basics learn java then open. not now.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

Yeah and then Topzone (1min), Hopzone (2 min) when topzone will check, after the first check, both will check at once. After that again only topzone, next one both, simply as that.

lol? there is a config for dealy mate. just  use it as you want you can make the hopzone after 909999 hours and topzone after 6757658658 hours. where is the problem? :S :S :S. simple topzoneautoreward  1 and hopzone 2 min. 

no hard feelings but you should not open server man. at least learn the basics learn java then open. not now.

Think twice before you post something. Seems like the logic is the hard side.

Think twice before you post something. Seems like the logic is the hard side.

me or you?? you request was: could anyone tell me if it's possible somehow to make a delay between the vote managers? 

and i gave you the most simple answer.

Edited by AbSoLuTePoWeR

me or you?? you request was: could anyone tell me if it's possible somehow to make a delay between the vote managers?

and i gave you the most simple answer.

How the rest of the guys understood my point and you don't. Something is wrong with your logic I guess. Read once again.