I've built something like that sometime ago, but tuned off by default with an option for the players to turn it on if they want. The records was kept in a .txt file, different for each player so the server doesn't load the file if it's not needed, and it's deleted when the character is being removed from the database.

15 euro for this? Are you kidding me?

What's difficult? To communicate with Navicat?

Edited by 'Baggos'

As far I remember, the l2jfrozen has somewhere in html, a server info and indicates and the IP. It is not difficult to copy this line and create a new with 4-5 of this lines. : P

I remember wrong?

As far I remember, the l2jfrozen has somewhere in html, a server info and indicates and the IP. It is not difficult to copy this line and create a new with 4-5 of this lines. : P

I remember wrong?

What an idiot, the only value of such code would be the flawlity of storing and retrieving the IPs from the database the best way possible. Anyone including you (lmao) can make a shitcode with the same result but the performance, its cleanness and its stability are all what matters. 

Edited by ’Insider

why do you even spam guys? thats his price you agree or not, if it is easy and costs 1e, then why dont you share it already? we do not talk about copy-paste, we are talking about coding and such codes would cost 15e even more cuz its in 3 sides (sql+java+html)

keeping dynamic data on txt is so wrong, there is sql to save such data

@challenger why don't you separate the data in columns, would be way better

Edited by BruT