[Help] I want to learn wow

Emrys

Hi I want to start playing wow ! I dont know anything about wow! I want to tell me what I need to play and some dree privite seerver hight rats to start!ty 4 help!

1st) Is not something hard if like L2 but they have diffrences on keybord (walk with W S A D not with mouse)

2nd) Your best friend will be www.thottbot.com . In This website you can write QUEST name and tell you where you can find the items you need

3rd) If you play on official realm you will need a account and a pre-paid card (packet contain 30 Days free on WoW)

4th) Enough time to XP and go level 70

5th) Find a good server (if you play on private) you can find Free/Private Servers for WoW Here http://www.xtremetop100.com/world-of-warcraft

6th) Enjoy

7th) Good Luck ;)

The Rates On Official (Always :P) are like L2 (Official)

If you Find A Fun Server You Will Go 70 In . . . 1 Day

In High Rate You Can Go Level 70 in . . . 2 and a half Day

In a Low Rate You Can Go Level 70 in . . . 10 Days

and in a Blizz-Like server you can go Level 70 in . . . 3 Months

Is not hard to xp but remember to xp with Quests and not with mobs

You can Join Official Realms For 10 Days (Free Trial)

Just Go Here: http://www.trywarcraft.com/

And follow 3-4 Steps ;)

Good Luck ;)

If you play Lineage II For YEAARS Not Is Not Worth Start WoW Because You Will Not Like It :P

I Can Tell the Game Is Awsome Because I Had Play Lineage For 1-2 Years And 3 Years World Of Warcraft So I Prefer WoW

Start WoW And If You Don't Like It Start L2 Again

You Will Not Lose Anything ;)

I join to a server very good but I cant understand how to play how to have skills how to buy items etc can you sent me a guide?

I join to a server very good but I cant understand how to play how to have skills how to buy items etc can you sent me a guide?

you get skills from your class trainer(e.g. warrior trainer) in towns and buy items from vendors :D they are everywhere just explore dude :D

• 2 weeks later...

eatch class is balance unlike lineage 2 it depeands who you whant to play to do seryous DMG play Rough  best DMG dealer but he dies quite fast if you like to enter a combat and still leave when its finish play paladin if you like to be a pt suport make a healer :) priest its the best if you like to tank or to atk heavy try worrior and mutch more read some pro guides for more help

Sry for my bad english

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics