Free Codes Requests Done! [Anonymous Zone & Other Stuff]

Yea I tried to simulate it with a custom wyven by following a route but it kept falling(npc-walker stuff prevent it from flying). can you tell me where should I start from? (except from adding the custom command part on the npc instance) 5 few words, go there do that then check this and done! Btw it would be nice to polymorph the char! -even private.

Thank you.

Anarchy is boss!

Well the only way i can think of right now is this:

1) Player mounts wyvern.

2) Player moves to x,y,z (then again to x,y,z and again etc, till the desired location is reached). *****

3) Player dismounts.

***** Why the stars, right, this should be done in server with geodata and pathfinding so the movement is automatic, or else it wouldn't work. Unless if you time each movement route and send the next movement packet after the time it requires to reach the previous etc, but thats sad :D

Edited by An4rchy

I can do the first and the third one (crappy). I can also do the method or w/e is called but I don't know how it should be. Should be a new packet like pvpprotection? Should be a method inside pcinstance?

Following a far route on ground will have delays between clicks, but if the player is on a wyvern there is no point of geo, path. plus you may won't really notice it. (at least I)

I can do the first and the third one (crappy). I can also do the method or w/e is called but I don't know how it should be. Should be a new packet like pvpprotection? Should be a method inside pcinstance?

Following a far route on ground will have delays between clicks, but if the player is on a wyvern there is no point of geo, path. plus you may won't really notice it. (at least I)

Then it's simpler, just use MoveToLocation packet.

I'll make an example tomorrow, now i'll log off.

yea I've made it! Anarchy msg me your skype to see it! (if you want)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/160130-flash/this helped me ty again :)

Edited by kostantinosftw

Another idea is to do a new rank pvp system.

9 ranks updated according to your PvP points

According to players rank his info (old vagabond, vassal) to Change into rank 9 to rank 1 . Those rank will give players the ability to open shops(to buy items from npc) also his name color will change. Players with different ranks would be like. If rank 1 kills rank9 no pvp point will be added. If rank 9 kills rank 1 he will receive more than 1 pvp

• 1 month later...

As I see, on l2jfrozen you should add the zone in L2Character... the packets are the same (there are some additional but he uses the H5 from l2jserver), look for

_activeChar.getName()

The problem is here 

import com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.model.zone.ZoneId;

There is no such file in gameserver.model.zone . So i can't make it work :/ .. i have there L2ZoneType , L2ZoneManager and L2ZoneForm .. check them twice and have no idea what to do..

Well , done. Another problem: When i port to the zone my name changes to Anonymous as its supposed.. good , but when i use any skill or potion or eq/uneq item.. bammm my name change back to the original.. 
I changed the code

writeS(_activeChar.isInsideZone(ZoneId.ANONYMOUS) ? "Anonymous" : _activeChar.getAppearance().getVisibleName());

to

writeS(_activeChar.isInsideZone(L2Character.ZONE_ANONYMOUS) ? "Anonymous" : _activeChar.getName());

bcuz i get certain errors when compiling , also getVisibleName is not used in l2jfrozen.
So whats the problem ? The changed code or i have to do smth more.

Edited by AntiViruZ

alextoti13

also if u can to make a code that lets players to trd augmentable items.

L2ItemInstance.java

/**
* Returns if item is tradeable
* @return boolean
*/
public boolean isTradeable()
{
- return isAugmented() ? false : _item.isTradeable();
+ return _item.isTradeable();
}

* You can it make it also with configs, if you want, I can help, just say.

Would appreciate codes for config file too :)

• 5 months later...