[Kamael L2J] GvsE PVP server

Drakwolf

Will you check it out ?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will you check it out ?

• no
    • yes

Hi, i am not a gm or something like thet, im just a player.

this is a very hight quality server, very secured, safe, wit many custom weapons armor and even wings, skills work 100% , all raids work, an it has NO LAG and NO BUGS.

server is hight rate, 5-10 minutes lvl 80 , custom GMshop, universal  skill enchanter,  the players are separated in 2 factions, good and evi,    we have plenty of events nights , tvt, ctd, fos, trivia, king of the hill, party duels, death match, and many more coming,...

to see more see my video,  see you on www.kamael.ro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdMu2U5S3As 

WWW.KAMAEL.RO

the server is devided in 2 factions: Good(green) and Evil(blue), each week u recive GvsE coins  with wich u buy custom armor, ex: if u have 10 kills, u get 10 coins monday at 5:00 gtm+2, if u r killed u lose 1 point, you cant atak same faction, u can atak only in coliseum events or seiges.    Custom armors give good stats but not so big, to keep the balance of the game, join and see, search 4 me ingame (Dark-Wolf)