items are free dude are you serious?

also only custom bosses have custom drops i guess (didn't go for raids yet)

Anthy/Valakas on h5 should drop vorpal armor and mid/top 84 weap, Baylor on h5 should drop all kind of vesper helmets, gloves and boots and custom Baium should have custom drop. I report these things + some bugs 8 days ago and still not fixed :)

Anthy/Valakas on h5 should drop vorpal armor and mid/top 84 weap, Baylor on h5 should drop all kind of vesper helmets, gloves and boots and custom Baium should have custom drop. I report these things + some bugs 8 days ago and still not fixed :)

top softki 

Edited by AchYlek

on this server work exact as on retail,you are wrong mate

why you have to kill boss to take items since items are free?

on this server work exact as on retail,you are wrong mate

yes, they work like on retail Epilogue/Freya :)

but this server is high 5 and as you don't know these epic bosses have changed drop :)