interlude [L2J]Treasure

Treasure

Oh ok,since its just after da 1st week... God damn facked up poor boobface. Ur features say +20 max and in donation list +25.

And dat P.S u got goin on, its ok if we get banned on some forum, u are banned by life. Pity.

Btw,whats dat hax0r with dat guy's title bein vertical? cool srv.

Oh ok,since its just after da 1st week... God damn facked up poor boobface. Ur features say +20 max and in donation list +25.

And dat P.S u got goin on, its ok if we get banned on some forum, u are banned by life. Pity.

Btw,whats dat hax0r with dat guy's title bein vertical? cool srv.

+25 full mean's +200 on stats. its not op donates? will u prefer to make 5 augments?

Anyone that wants to join this crap server DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. its a fail crap server with an idiot reatard admin.

full of buggs full unbalanced classes

all raids are on one place together so 1 clan can take them all in 5 min pathetic

raids can be killed by a single player, BY LETHAL a guy killed a raid one hit lethal KK fail server

the pvp area is even as pathetic as admins life is PI but not even the whole PI just the beach area.

the skills are not even working correctly

i can keep saying a lot of things but you get my point dont join this server is gonna close in less than 3 days i guarantee you that plus there are only 20-30 on it is open for one reason and only one : the admin is homeless and needs some kind of money to pay his rent or get something to eat cause i asked him about donations and he was speaking to me 30 min trying to convince me to donate. //DEAD

p.s to the admin look if you dont have money to eat just open a topic and say it i may give you 10 euros to take tyropita dont open craps retard

Anyone that wants to join this crap server DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. its a fail crap server with an idiot reatard admin.

full of buggs full unbalanced classes

all raids are on one place together so 1 clan can take them all in 5 min pathetic

raids can be killed by a single player, BY LETHAL a guy killed a raid one hit lethal KK fail server

the pvp area is even as pathetic as admins life is PI but not even the whole PI just the beach area.

the skills are not even working correctly

i can keep saying a lot of things but you get my point dont join this server is gonna close in less than 3 days i guarantee you that plus there are only 20-30 on it is open for one reason and only one : the admin is homeless and needs some kind of money to pay his rent or get something to eat cause i asked him about donations and he was speaking to me 30 min trying to convince me to donate. //DEAD

p.s to the admin look if you dont have money to eat just open a topic and say it i may give you 10 euros to take tyropita dont open craps retard

hello hater, how you explain this?

Wu6RpJA.png

FstCeaG.jpg

200++ people, and server is growing. :). thanks for up mi post.

its actually funny that you answer doesnt contain anything to say about the bugs or the unbalance or the gameplay or some skills that are not working from some  classes = (meaning taht you accepted ofc this cause they are true and your server is crap)

now you posted 2 pics instead. in pic number  one you did an RAID event at the PVP AREA and trust me i tell you 50% of the server came there can you count ?? there are not more than 15 and i add another 15 to farm besides the dualboxes = 30 max where are the 200 sick tard??? kk QQ

on pic number two it was just the second day and heroes came up also everybody was fighting oly but lets say that 30% of the server was there can you count again tard?? there are no more than 20 (and there are a lot of them bots like zong - dong - pong - amidamaru - laspi and more it can be seen clearly that they are dualboxes ) so i add also lets sday 30 ppl farming what does that make us again ?? do they even reach 50 ??? HELL NO IDIOT  how the fuck you say 200 when yuo dont veen have close to 50 ......

you are a homeless starving kid and i get it you need money to eat from donations IF YOU GOT A GOOD SERVER I WOULDNT CARE IF THERE WHERE 200 ON AND 199 DONATED, your server is CRAP and it is clear, and i tell you that allready 5 ppl have left from your server and trust me by the end of the week you will be begging ppl to stay.

p.s. even if someone wants money from donates from lineage its understandable as long as he opens a good server or tries to keep it good.

STARVING KID

its actually funny that you answer doesnt contain anything to say about the bugs or the unbalance or the gameplay or some skills that are not working from some  classes = (meaning taht you accepted ofc this cause they are true and your server is crap)

now you posted 2 pics instead. in pic number  one you did an RAID event at the PVP AREA and trust me i tell you 50% of the server came there can you count ?? there are not more than 15 and i add another 15 to farm besides the dualboxes = 30 max where are the 200 sick tard??? kk QQ

on pic number two it was just the second day and heroes came up also everybody was fighting oly but lets say that 30% of the server was there can you count again tard?? there are no more than 20 (and there are a lot of them bots like zong - dong - pong - amidamaru - laspi and more it can be seen clearly that they are dualboxes ) so i add also lets sday 30 ppl farming what does that make us again ?? do they even reach 50 ??? HELL NO IDIOT  how the fuck you say 200 when yuo dont veen have close to 50 ......

you are a homeless starving kid and i get it you need money to eat from donations IF YOU GOT A GOOD SERVER I WOULDNT CARE IF THERE WHERE 200 ON AND 199 DONATED, your server is CRAP and it is clear, and i tell you that allready 5 ppl have left from your server and trust me by the end of the week you will be begging ppl to stay.

p.s. even if someone wants money from donates from lineage its understandable as long as he opens a good server or tries to keep it good.

STARVING KID

Thank's you again for dump mi topic, but what u say in this topic is already fixed, i fixed them last night. you post here coz you are a spammer, nothing more to say you ;).

GOOD LUCKY WITH THE SPAM.

mi topic.

My lenguage is not English, so im not perfect in that, i dont see where is the problem ;).

PS: THANKS AGAIN FOR UP MY TOPIC!!! IM ON TOP WITH 200++PPL COZ OF YOU. THE HATERS. HAHA

Jesus, thnx so much for da lolz u gimme man... "dump mi topic" hahah,I even showed some friends :D  What was ur other profil in here? Cuz I remember another boobface spammin "mi topic" all de time.

BTW,UR WELCOME FOR DUMPIN YE TOPIC!

Jesus, thnx so much for da lolz u gimme man... "dump mi topic" hahah,I even showed some friends :D  What was ur other profil in here? Cuz I remember another boobface spammin "mi topic" all de time.

BTW,UR WELCOME FOR DUMPIN YE TOPIC!

thanks you to ;). :D:D:D you help me to succes! :D