[ l2phx ] working on server's

TheRuleZzZ

I have pm you with a server that both bugs work

EDIT:The enchant bug works BUT i got ban,there was no gm online ,if someone can figure why

i will be greatful,maybe because packets were sent to fast?and one way to bypass it

I have pm you with a server that both bugs work

you pmed me with a server l2njoy , but without photo i can't do something , also i don't think that the server can be hacked with announcements , cause the server running with l2joneo pack . also if u will share any photo i just include some npcs with the title of the server .

did anyone can give me link where i can download this program WITHOUT virus and etc. ? pls...

Well if your anti-virus watch them as virus, don't be afraid...They are not virus, they are just "strange programs"... (For Anti-Viruses)

did anyone can give me link where i can download this program WITHOUT virus and etc. ? pls...

i can't see any program on this topic so i can take ur post as a spam , also you have 17 post so u are not availabe to post on this topic cause you don't have anything to tell cause the topic need 200 post .

OWNED .

Its easy, go to hopzone , and after page 15 or 17 evry single one of those servers has phx working ..

But ! about the ones whit many votes , u will find just a few  like core ;P

Any way good post ;)

kinda funny to annouce that the server is gonna be wiped

it was funny when admin said to players to download new patch, i said in announcements to not download, and then ppl started to flame on admin, lol!