Micutzu , Last Oly Video , Left Lineage2 After 13 Years

This is my last Lineage2 Video , after 13 years of Lineage2 i decided stop it and i want to say thx to all who was togheder with me in this game and same thx to all who hated me , to all my enemys because they made me stronger day by day . But hey , be happy , Hero adventurer slot is free now :) Happy New Year !!!

And ...Haters feel free to make your job :)

Edited by MicuTzu

Dont worry, you will be back by the next week.

I am very sure i wont , but gl to all players on this game , and i hope to all owners  to open only great servers !

And if will be to play just 1 more time l2 just for  2-3 weeks , i will really like to play to one server Cronicle1 or 2 max , to finish like i started :)

Edited by MicuTzu

This is my last Lineage2 Video , after 13 years of Lineage2 i decided stop it and i want to say thx to all who was togheder with me in this game and same thx to all who hated me , to all my enemys because they made me stronger day by day . But hey , be happy , Hero adventurer slot is free now :) Happy New Year !!!

And ...Haters feel free to make your job :)

Top adventurer in server with 100online...