Lf Clan For L2Ramon.com

Penny

about the clan u lf l2ramon....idk if we will join there,we w8 to see if the community will be high in 1st 2 days...we mainly tired of 1week EU servers so we started joining RU/BR servers with high comunity.We play only high rates interlude,you can see more about my clan on "Clans and alliances" topic on maxcheaters. Read it and if you decide you wanna play with good people,contact me

about the clan u lf l2ramon....idk if we will join there,we w8 to see if the community will be high in 1st 2 days...we mainly tired of 1week EU servers so we started joining RU/BR servers with high comunity.We play only high rates interlude,you can see more about my clan on "Clans and alliances" topic on maxcheaters. Read it and if you decide you wanna play with good people,contact me

meee its meeee invite mee pleaseeeeeeee. please.

Because i know owner of L2Ramon, They've been working so hard to have balanced classes and nice gameplay.. so it will worth to join his server. Alot of clans have been registered there. so you don't have something to lose. :)