Website

Lineage 2

looking  for  webmaster for  my lineage2 project. my budget is 100E in this price must be  included (nice website,acc panel,referal system,donate system and   forum)

leave your contacts or drop me  pm

looking  for  webmaster for  my lineage2 project. my budget is 100E in this price must be  included (nice website,acc panel,referal system,donate system and   forum)

Impossible to find something like that with that budget.

They will sell you shared or ripped sites so take care.

If you are interested have a look here. (It doesn't include account panel, ref & donate system)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/183920-lineage-2-abstract-design/

//Edit

Price is much less than 100€.

Edited by `iAndre

[donate system] this  scripts you should buy separately because you need a secured and 100% working donate process.

100 euro is not enough if you want a well coded & designed website with secured and good working scripts especially for donation.

Impossible to find something like that with that budget.

They will sell you shared or ripped sites so take care.

If you are interested have a look here. (It doesn't include account panel, ref & donate system)

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/183920-lineage-2-abstract-design/

//Edit

Price is much less than 100€.

Stop blaming other sellers here at the forum. Not everyone sells riped sites. i don't understand why you always have this bad attitude...

Edited by l2obscura

[donate system] this  scripts you should buy separately because you need a secured and 100% working donate process.

100 euro is not enough if you want a well coded & designed website with secured and good working scripts especially for donation.

Stop blaming other sellers here at the forum. Not everyone sells riped sites. i don't understand why you always have this bad attitude...

I'm speaking generally, you are new in this forum and you don't have any idea how many scammers exists here.

Many of them were banned , but most of them have more than 3 accounts.

Also, i didn't blame anyone. I told him to take care.

@Tessa, you are right, but most of us, we are doing this as a hobby or just because we like it.

A professional studio would ask for something like that more than 400$, but normal prices here can start from 60€ - 70€ up to 200€.

@Lineage 2, i will agree with what l2obscura said. The price is not enough.

About the forum , you can use smf , vBulletin or bulled ipb but the theme will be shared fro sure , since no one will design something like that in this price.

• 7 months later...