Showcase Craul

CiocanRaul

Hi guys.

I am new here and i'd like to share with you some of my creations in photoshop.

Ok I start with signatures and avatars.

Avatars: 420944de6444b855b24d2e25b102c358.jpg

Signatures:  
Dark_Elf.jpg

obito_uchiha.jpg[/url]

madarasmudge.jpg

The second avatar is a gif one so idk why it don't appear here... but click on the link if you want to see it :D
Edited by CiocanRaul

Uuuh... mate...

Your images are way too big. That isn't a proper avatar size. And it's not properly sized signatures you would be using on forums either. It must smaller and generally speaking avatars should always have the same dimensions in widthxlength fe. 100x100 or 200x200. Today's standard lies at 100x100 but it varies on every community.

Your signatures, as far as I can tell, are relatively simple too, a lot of repetition and ample space, fe. on your madara smudge signature. Though that might be because of the large canvas size you use.

But keep it up, only with practice you will get better. On a positive note, your font selection looks alright xD I've seen much worse.

Uuuh... mate...

Your images are way too big. That isn't a proper avatar size. And it's not properly sized signatures you would be using on forums either. It must smaller and generally speaking avatars should always have the same dimensions in widthxlength fe. 100x100 or 200x200. Today's standard lies at 100x100 but it varies on every community.

Your signatures, as far as I can tell, are relatively simple too, a lot of repetition and ample space, fe. on your madara smudge signature. Though that might be because of the large canvas size you use.

But keep it up, only with practice you will get better. On a positive note, your font selection looks alright xD I've seen much worse.

Thank you for your reply and your advices :D 

I agree that avatars and signatures are not at the right dimensions. In future i will do better, promisse.

And about signatures, I never said that they are at a high level difficulty.

I like how you use the c4ds. However, the text is really bad, and it doesnt blend or fit in the tag. The c4d method shows you have great potential. Kiu.