+15 DEX,

7 AP,

Active Reflect Damage,

Active Duel Might,

All Subs 80

Dual Class 98 Othell Ghost Hunter

All Quests Complete

In same account toon for AQ.

PayPal Only,for whoever is interested we can also use TeamViewer..

Edited by ThESeCreT

omnito,you tried to scam me and I got the account back the reason the account was banned is till the Gm's make the trasnfer to the other mail,so now the account is ready for sell,whoever is interested will get enough proofs.now stop crying you cant even scam.

what proof can i provide about he gave me an account that was banned next day?

Thesecret, when gm resets the mail its reseted to original mail, there is no ban in any account, it just appear in your current mail that the account info has been changed, nothing about ban, and your account ban reason its "trying to sell for real money", that is what gm said, so u must have spammed it in global chat, that sick.

Edited by omnipotente

to post what?screenshot of the toon easy,but how can I prove the date?

P.S once I post a proof,there is no need to prove that ominto scammed coz simply,I'm online with the toon atm,ominto you can pm and cry a river :>

Edited by ThESeCreT

that is nothing, xBlazing must be the name of the char ( not shown) it doesnt appear l2 time also, and it doesnt appear lvl of the char, u must provide any screen where we can see its xBlazing, that its u , and not a jpg image, and that its current time, so till now ill keep thinking u are a scammer