★★★★★ Eu All Champions | 530 Skins! | Platinum 2 | Platinum Border | ★★★★★

HyDoR

noone have time to make 3200 refs.

this guy just spent too much money on riot simply..

They dont exp those bots manually lel

They dont exp those bots manually lel

you mean botting?

To gain a ref it has to be 10 lvl...as i know... so how the **** is possible to have 3200 10 lvl refs???

its easy, making refs in random accounts and gifting skins in ur main account from there.

even if you make refs to random accounts and you start gifting to your main you think RIOT will not notice it?!!? 

get your facts straight sir! :O

48952447.jpg

you mean botting?

To gain a ref it has to be 10 lvl...as i know... so how the **** is possible to have 3200 10 lvl refs???

he is saying that with making random acounts with refs and gifting to your main is possible! yes it is but not in this quantity!!!

but again from what i see he dont know anything about how the ref system and RIOT works!! 

jlshwy.jpg

Edited by HyDoR

No its correct, some people have over 1800 refs, still not banned yet * one of my mates has 1768 refs and still didn't get banned, but he received a warning from RIOT email, and probably you did too.

VPS and different Ip's slow riot down but not that much, they will start banning all the people that clearly abused the Ref system. So enjoy your account whilst it is still not banned :)

Regardless people are not that dumb to get caught, I feel sorry for whoever buys this account.

Edited by Madrock

No its correct, some people have over 1800 refs, still not banned yet * one of my mates has 1768 refs and still didn't get banned, but he received a warning from RIOT email, and probably you did too.

VPS and different Ip's slow riot down but not that much, they will start banning all the people that clearly abused the Ref system. So enjoy your account whilst it is still not banned :)

Regardless people are not that dumb to get caught, I feel sorry for whoever buys this account.

it looks weird on me to have 1800 refs..

still selling!  :)

still selling! smile.gif

Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.

You have just to press the following button:

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day. 

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note : All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics). We will warn you & remove your bump replies.

If you continue bumping you might get punished by locking/junking your thread.

Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.

You have just to press the following button:

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day. 

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note : All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics). We will warn you & remove your bump replies.

If you continue bumping you might get punished by locking/junking your thread.

it had pass 24 hours right? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys 530 skins are nothing . He can easy bot accounts to lvl 10 and then gift skins to his account . I dont say its easy it need much time and knowledge( ip , bot system , good pc )  but this price is rly damn high for some skins that u made from bots free or u paid a friend / company that can make bots to ref some accounts .

• 4 weeks later...