interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Aria World

Katherine

Lemme tell u smth bot. Farming was good enough to get S and then have a few AA to get Q items to enter epics. They werent worth farming to ench items cuz normal rate was like 60%.

Twas a good srv but admin decided to base everything off votes,which is always a srv killer.

New Advertise Event , starting 7/12/2014  

http://l2aria-world.eu/forums/index.php?/topic/221-new-advertise-event-starting-7122014/

Event Ends 11/12/2014 @ 16:00 GMT +2

Edited by Stacy Doll

Tried the server and it seemed to be nice server lvled up got gear while some people were shouting fail server and quiting the server i was trying to think why but when i got my gear and got into pvp with mage i understood and its another failure server with no balance at all but GL anyways and the enchant rate for normal scrolls are way too low its basicly afk in game to get vote coins and hope to get max enchants with blessed scrolls or donate the armors and weapons but im not even thinking to donate to server like this its pretty low population and copy of someones project i dont remember the server name but still all i can tell you is jump into well with your server. (HAHAHA!)

Edited by Suomi