high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

I was there on January the 10th, I will be with u today also.

I wish that your team is the kind that learns from mistakes and

NEVER allow history repeat itself.

with Satan's regards wish the be(a)st for this Live!

P.S Warriors of our world unite! :)

Hi guys,

We're steadily growing and building a nice community. If you're bored or looking to play L2 again in a nice friendly non-corrupt way come check us out. We started a great summer melon event to help newcomers grab a few things like gear and such. It will last a good 3-4 weeks.

Hope to see you there ;)

Cheers,

Granny

So, I did a test  with my brother who lives away from me and he typed .online  before and after l log off. The player account goes up and down by 6. So divide the online number and that is how many people are really playing. It's around 44. The server has failed!

This was at launch yes. x6 was the value. And this was a mistake. But allow me to make something clear.

No one is forcing you to play on our server. We have a pretty awesome community that have supported us beyond expectations. We have our server fees paid for a few months ahead of time and a very active staff, despite our low population at the moment. If you want me to be frank, the type of players we don't need are the whiny little kids that cannot fathom the work and care we put into the everyday experience at Cosmic. At the current rate, we have no financial reason to close this server. Our amazing players make sure of this fact. You are always given the free will to server hop and complain on threads for the rest of your days. But you can also make the decision to stick with something that is good and see it through. But I'm not here to lecture you on how to live your life.

We will continue to grow as other zerg servers close. I know this because I monitor the demographic and see new faces everyday. Our amazing community is not only very supportive but welcoming to new players. It is in my opinion an environment I would have loved when I was a player.

Cheers,

Granny

This was at launch yes. x6 was the value. And this was a mistake. But allow me to make something clear.

No one is forcing you to play on our server. We have a pretty awesome community that have supported us beyond expectations. We have our server fees paid for a few months ahead of time and a very active staff, despite our low population at the moment. If you want me to be frank, the type of players we don't need are the whiny little kids that cannot fathom the work and care we put into the everyday experience at Cosmic. At the current rate, we have no financial reason to close this server. Our amazing players make sure of this fact. You are always given the free will to server hop and complain on threads for the rest of your days. But you can also make the decision to stick with something that is good and see it through. But I'm not here to lecture you on how to live your life.

We will continue to grow as other zerg servers close. I know this because I monitor the demographic and see new faces everyday. Our amazing community is not only very supportive but welcoming to new players. It is in my opinion an environment I would have loved when I was a player.

Cheers,

Granny

It's back to a fake online counter is the problem.  it was changed again, last time you blamed your development team, but it seems it has to be you for there is only you logging in the game. No one cares if your fanboys donate to you, it's all you seem to care about, it's on your front page, and in your announcements when you log in.

The problem is people are sick of your lies, your server population is 50-80 at best not even above the 100 population mark and this is fact not opinion, players can log in and see from themselves!  It's like it was on launch and relaunch. Stop lying, people are sick of it! Take off your fake server counter, you make yourself look foolish by saying it's growing. Even failing servers have people that stick it out until the end and that seems to be what is going on in your server, you have one clan that you are taking  interest in the server and that is domination.

Why you might ask? because one of the players alts donated, so now they are all over your front page. So, because they donated the server population must be growing? Players will, and are logging in and asking where are the players then, and no matter how much you talk or I talk, opinions usually aren't swayed by facts.

CHEERS!

Edited by unkynd

I thought I changed them. I will change the OP now. As for our growth it is not ground breaking numbers but we have three large clans working hard every day and our community is really helpful / supportive of not only keeping us alive but tutoring new players with academies and gear. Sieges starts on the 15th so come check it out if you're looking for a small-group experience without the zerg mentality.

TY mod for moving us ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Your day needs to focus on things other than my work. Cosmic is doing quite well despite your words. I am working on updating the site with a few photos today. We don't have a zerg of players but we certainly do have activity.

Cosmic_Fun.jpg

So, to others that are looking for a place with gm activity and a plethora of fun/helpful players (with the exception of a few - haha), you're certainly welcome to come try us out.

Cheers,

Granny

Despite of iCopilu's garbage talk, i still see him online . Whoot ?

About the serv, Granny is doing hard work to mentain the srv, he is very active ingame also, helping the players with their problems, as for the activity, not big but it's growing day by day.Of course, ppl are looking today for fast 85, MP POTS, and fast equips, perhaps thats why this srv is not on top .But i think eventually more players will come .

My 2 cents.