high five [L2J] L2Cosmic

Granny

Know the feeling. ;) It keeps you going!

It feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels good. Such a good morning to wake up and find such great comments. Time to start the work day. Watch my work live, currently doing design. Come share some tunes!

Twitch DEC 13: Join us, good beats. I finish off the design work today. Then I need to tweak the beta server.

a well executed presentation that a greek couldnt even dream of doing. well done on that part and i hope this stands out to all the other kids out there that effort and having a brain and good attitude actually pays off and is reflected in your product

This guy I want to hug and squeeze. Love the comment. Thank you brother. :-*

Go tell your friends about us guys.

Give us some love.

Hey, what's with class quest?

I think that should be npc with classes in server, cause u know... it's still x20 ;P

I believe this was answered already. We follow a retail-like philosophy. So we offer 1st and 2nd class for donation, and the rest are up to the players. This omits your 3rd transfer, subclass, and noble quests for donation.

Offering the end-game content for donation was, in our opinion, unfair to those that cannot donate. The early class changes have no impact on the end-game fantasy.

I think I covered everyone's posts.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Cheers,

Granny

What about me? ^^

I'm trying to get back my Java skills by helping around, hehe..  :lol:

Just not to be completely off topic: How goes with the advertisement?

Dear Lover,

Shit, you posted right before I hit post. I'll address you personally because of your private special edition banner.

Our Advertisements are going very well. This week alone, we've had 1000 unique visits to site as we grow closer to launch, just a heads up for what's to come. ;) We're about 30 days from launch. We've done some estimating and our launch will likely be quite large. We've done very well on the public relations aspect.

It's because of the support and love from you guys that allows us to grow like this, so fast, as a new server. But let's face it. Is there really anyone that can contend with our amazing community? I value all my players.

You're what gives me the drive every morning. So give us some love and spread the word.

Play the best, forget the rest :D

Cheers,

Granny

This guy I want to hug and squeeze. Love the comment. Thank you brother. :-*

Go tell your friends about us guys.

Give us some love.

sadly i have to do other stuff also i removed a lot of l2 players from contacts since 2009 or so. although i likely won't be playing let's just hope your server is as good as your presentation.

I suggest you get prepared for 'cultural enrichment' by the greek community because if you are actually a threat to their income and players your server isnt going to last very long as long as the 'top' servers are still up there somehow

---------------------

it's very rare i post a good comment on a private server thread so gj

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/70099-le-memer-master-xd/

banned until 25th

Edited by xxxxOWNERPROxxxx

sadly i have to do other stuff also i removed a lot of l2 players from contacts since 2009 or so. although i likely won't be playing let's just hope your server is as good as your presentation.

I suggest you get prepared for 'cultural enrichment' by the greek community because if you are actually a threat to their income and players your server isnt going to last very long as long as the 'top' servers are still up there somehow

---------------------

it's very rare i post a good comment on a private server thread so gj

http://www.maxcheaters.com/user/70099-le-memer-master-xd/

banned until 25th

I'm not a threat to anything. Just a friendly fellow in the neighborhood. ;)

Politics are scary, and we try to stay away from them. They will inevitably come knocking on our door, however, causing some trouble. we will not be able to avoid it other than preparing for the worst, ensuring that you have a trustworthy team is the first step, so they don't get bought off, and investing in proxy shields to prevent downtime is the second, to spread the load of DDOS on different frameworks. People will always surprise you with how steep they'll go for a few bucks nowadays, even within your own team. My team is family, blood. No buy outs here ;)

That being said, please don't confuse us with most projects. We're all engineers by trade with specialties in varying fields. So, our infrastructure is not like L2Injustice or L2Random. We're not some kiddies playing at scripting, as I think most of you are well aware by now. We're also knowledgeable on most tactics used to bring down servers, including brute forcing a list of passwords you've acquired through account signups (big server tactics), among other techniques. L2-Scripts keeps us informed of any new tactics being used on the market, in addition. But it is impossible to be 100% protected against anything. If someone invests enough, he can bring anything down. Question is, how far will someone be willing to go?

Who knows...

Cheers,

Granny

L2Cosmic is the first retail-like EU server outside the influence of the Russians. We are 100% Canadian team with the exception of our head server administrator, Fallen-Angel. He is Ukranian and has extensive experience in the server industry specializing in security and DDOS. Angel is also the primary server operator for L2-Scripts.ru.

The rates are dynamic. They go from 20x to 4x, specific algorithms can be found on our website. But the feeling of progression is nice, not too fast, not too slow.

No NPC buffer, No AIO buffer, no GM shop.

Mostly retail with a few changes to keep things fresh. That's the power of L2J :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

Really thanks for fast answer. Im join for sure ! :)

Don't forget to tell your friends. We open live JANUARY 10, 2015. Our open beta is going to start on JANUARY 04, 2015.

Glad to hear you'll be joining us.

All the best.

PS> I'm replying so fast because I'm eating dinner on the computer! Reading through posts I haven't had time for while munching on foods ;)

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny

Don't forget to tell your friends. We open live JANUARY 10, 2015. Our open beta is going to start on JANUARY 04, 2015.

Glad to hear you'll be joining us.

All the best.

PS> I'm replying so fast because I'm eating dinner on the computer! Reading through posts I haven't had time for while munching on foods ;)

Cheers,

Granny

rofl nolife and spamer xD

I have suggestion.

Korean Style even't ^^

In Tales it was a most popular event :)

We have this event and a few others we may consider implementing. It's under consideration.

rofl nolife and spamer xD

Rude :(

Updated Opening Post to better reflect our stylistic changes and impression. Should be cleaner now.

TWITCH STREAM LIVE 24/7. Today we're prepping a logo for the All-Stars clan. :)

Cheers,

Granny

Edited by Granny