high five [L2J] L2Empire

PvP.L2Empire

So , I'm really confused , server still on or shut down ?! website says grand opening after 9 days !!? what's the hell is going on ?

Server gone offline for some days for fixies and for adding new features. We will re-open on the date we announced!

You fail once again.... It's waste of time for you seriously. You think that Karasu let you open server and bring his players? Don't expect more than 80 real players. Change chronicle better.... Make freya, buy lameguard. Make something new, original. You will cry like before.  He's smarter than you can think. I don't tell you site of his project but soon you will find.  You have to suprise him... Open server in sunday. Dunno. Real execuse for you :D  rly sad xD

Dear Players this is how lineage 2 became cat and & Guides game. From money to real execuse. No more future. Bye !

Active preOpening Events available for now:
1) 
[preOpening - EVENT] Clan promotion

2) [opening Event] Join and win

2yosd4g.jpg

Vote for the best Castles to be siegable -> http://www.l2empire....stles/#entry822

Read more information about New Fresh G.O -> http://www.l2empire....ening/#entry817
CountDown ->  
http://www.l2empire.net/

2yosd4g.jpg

Something new arrived on l2empire. Its the enemy manager ( list )
What is this?
Everyone can add his enemy on this list for paying some bounty ( reward ) for the killer.
What i mean? Example i hate one guy , or i cant kill him for some reasons. I talk on this npc and i add him on the enemy list. Automatically an announcement comes saying that player1 paying x amount of pvp coin for killing player2. Who kills players 2 will take the bounty ( reward ) that player 1 added!
Is much more easy to use ingame.

I will post some example images of the npc. Its quite good ingame and you can have a lot of fun!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Happy hates!  biggrin.png 

Yeah and who you thinks is so stupid to cry in announcement that he cant kill someone, thats just ridiculous!

You add new stuff but only stupid stuff, thats why its useless to be a dev if you dont know anything about the community

Just like that .seteffect crap you did before, so boring!

10 users are online (in the past 240 minutes)

less and less are interested about empire now. try interlude next time  :happyforever:

Edited by Karasu

Yeah and who you thinks is so stupid to cry in announcement that he cant kill someone, thats just ridiculous!

You add new stuff but only stupid stuff, thats why its useless to be a dev if you dont know anything about the community

Just like that .seteffect crap you did before, so boring!

10 users are online (in the past 240 minutes)

less and less are interested about empire now. try interlude next time  :happyforever:

This actually is not for killing someone like pvp.

For example someone zerg on farm zone, or pk new players. They can add a bounty for killing him!

Its actually a MUST feature and it can bring too much fun hunting for the bounty and the players on the list.

Being a WANTED player means you are strong or you have haters.

And as you can see there's no announcement saying that i cant kill this guy for this reason!]

Its just a blacklist where the most hated players of the server will take place.

Thanks for your comment, it seems i didnt exlain it well the previous time and you got some missing points!

You fail once again.... It's waste of time for you seriously. You think that Karasu let you open server and bring his players? Don't expect more than 80 real players. Change chronicle better.... Make freya, buy lameguard. Make something new, original. You will cry like before.  He's smarter than you can think. I don't tell you site of his project but soon you will find.  You have to suprise him... Open server in sunday. Dunno. Real execuse for you :D  rly sad xD

Dear Players this is how lineage 2 became cat and & Guides game. From money to real execuse. No more future. Bye !

L2 is an old game. There's really nothing fresh to do or new players to bring. You either make a full custom server which dies in a month because of imbalance or boredom, or you stick to the retail style and keep the game how it was (mostly). I don't think your advice is sound. Perhaps advice more suited is to get your shit together before you launch. Have an advertising campaign that is strong and worthy of the work you put in. Because players are lazy and spoiled, so it's a lot like trying to convince a kid to choose your toy and then figure out how to keep him playing with it for more than a day :D

Cheers,

Granny

Die,

Granny

Cheers,

Karasu

hope you like it annoying bot spammer

and yes ok empire! but the feature still suck, players dont care much about these new stuff / in pvp servers u dont hear about thing as " new player"  here the gear difference is max 15% from a newbie vs a donator full ,theres no such excuse, thats why the feature is ridiculous and very few pathetic players will pay for someone to get other guy killed, rly rly low xD

Players who would do that should be ashamed for him self cuz he suck at this game

And how you expect a bad player to pay with pvp coins if he suck at pvp? ,he will get revenge every single minute for 2 pvp coins reward? xD he will feed pvps just to have fun making bounties? then sure

Thats why i ignore stupid players who make shouts with bad balance/ gladi op or whatever, they just suck and should quit immediately, always craving for flames in the game and disrespect gm. so they make fun of them self and become lame in front of others

So this bounty reward is making them look even lamer!

Thats why players wont like this feature, thats why its ridiculous again!

EDIT: and if you hide the player name who did the bounty for this purpose, then the feature it self will become even lamer and no fun at all because we cant know who was lame enough to make a bounty cuz he cant kill the other guy

Have fun!

"Cheers" kkk

Edited by Karasu

Die,

Granny

Cheers,

Karasu

and yes ok empire! but the feature still suck, players dont care much about these new stuff / in pvp servers u dont hear about thing as " new player"  here the gear difference is max 15% from a newbie vs a donator full ,theres no such excuse, thats why the feature is ridiculous and very few pathetic players will pay for someone to get other guy killed, rly rly low xD

Players who would do that should be ashamed for him self cuz he suck at this game

And how you expect a bad player to pay with pvp coins if he suck at pvp? ,he will get revenge every single minute for 2 pvp coins reward? xD he will feed pvps just to have fun making bounties? then sure

Thats why i ignore stupid players who make shouts with bad balance/ gladi op or whatever, they just suck and should quit immediately, always craving for flames in the game and disrespect gm. so they make fun of them self and become lame in front of others

EDIT: and if you hide the player name who did the bounty for this purpose, then the feature it self will become even lamer and no fun at all because we cant know who was lame enough to make a bounty cuz he cant kill the other guy

Have fun!

"Cheers" kkk

Well now, no need to be so rude :(

Cheers,

Granny

Die,

Granny

Cheers,

Karasu

Have fun!

"Cheers" kkk

Once again you didnt got the meaning and the point of this feature. 

I am sure players will love it and ive already got positive feedback about it!

Wait for grand opening and you will check it online since you will be there once again :)

Cu you ingame!

Hello people.

I'm new to the site, I've joined looking for some stuff, including a good server to play!

As someone who played L2 off and now is just a casual player (looking for a good pvp server), I must say I really like the features L2Empire is offering.

Is something new, I have never seen something like that before.

The Bounty system looks promising, it gives another motive to the players for staying in the pvp area, and that's all what matters!!

I think some people should take in mind the ideas of L2Empire's developer instead of flaming...

And, just for letting you know @Karasu, I've played your server and I didn't like it, too much disbalance and there is nothing to do, just pvp all over again. Also, the server is full of people using PvPsuite.... so who bots better wins.

So, for sure I ll be there with my clan! Wish you the best L2Empire!

Edited by Mr.S

Hello people.

I'm new to the site, I've joined looking for some stuff, including a good server to play!

As someone who played L2 off and now is just a casual player (looking for a good pvp server), I must say I really like the features L2Empire is offering.

Is something new, I have never seen something like that before.

The Bounty system looks promising, it gives another motive to the players for staying in the pvp area, and that's all what matters!!

I think some people should take in mind the ideas of L2Empire's developer instead of flaming...

And, just for letting you know @Karasu, I've played your server and I didn't like it, too much disbalance and there is nothing to do, just pvp all over again. Also, the server is full of people using PvPsuite.... so who bots better wins.

So, for sure I ll be there with my clan! Wish you the best L2Empire!

ok empire bot whatever you say

il stick with my 250-300 real players that like my "disbalance in inglish"  and farm nothing, just pvp

go farm with ur gm power & other 50 friends on empire and enjoy

words mean nothing, action & facts are the true things you can prove someone wrong! 

now go back to interlude or something, hi5 is not for you cuz u already prooved everything to us!

Edited by Karasu

ok empire bot whatever you say

il stick with my 250-300 real players that like my "disbalance in inglish"  and farm nothing, just pvp

go farm with ur gm power & other 50 friends on empire and enjoy

words mean nothing, action & facts are the true things you can prove someone wrong! 

now go back to interlude or something, hi5 is not for you cuz u already prooved everything to us!

I'm not an "Empire bot", I haven't played there yet!

Your " 250 - 300 real players" are waiting for L2Empire to open!! They even speak about it in your own forum!

Everybody can check the vote history in the advertisement sites, none even voted your server, max 100 people, yesterday just 37...

Just for letting you know. Disbalance is an English word accepted by the Oxford English Dictionary, it means to "disturb the balance".

It is usually found in old literature.

Time will tell if L2Empire is a success or not.

Edited by Mr.S