Wts Adena/fortuneseeker76 On Motherland X3

Wts adena on Motherland x3 (rpg-club) 

Atm stock : 300kk

The price on Adena will be determined by the price of RUR , so every day = different price .

You can Pm me here with what you need and we will talk to see if its possible and how much time you have to wait.

Wts Spoiler 76 + bd 73 sub

Edited by adenadealer

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wts Spoiler 76 + bd 73 sub

Hello guys.

I bought this account from him two days ago for 22.5 euros. I paid via Paypal, i sent money to Misaca Stelian Iancu on e-mail: make_cipan@yahoo.com. Mr. Scammer confirmed that he received it, he said he needed time to change login, password etc. and after that he disappeared. He dont answer on Skype, ignores me in the forum PM. Yesterday he updated the topic and looking for the next victim. Do not buy from him !!!!
If someone want i have screenshots with everything.

NOTE: THIS IS A SCAMMER !!!

Information about him:
Name: Stelian Iancu Misaca
Paypal email: make_cipan@yahoo.com
IP: I have, if you want PM to me here.

Mr SCAMMER:
You have 24 hours to sent me back my money or give me spoil account. If you do not do it first of all i will report you on the RPG CLUB, I have your ip so you get ban so easily.
After that you will fell power of ddos. It will be your the most expensive 22,5 Euros ever Mr. Scammer
Edited by Frey88

Post in-game name , or account so people know who he is and not buy from him again ! These people are scum of the earth,i think he didnt have money for food or something like that .Adenadealer pm me with your paypal so i send you 5 euro to buy some food.

Edited by JohnnyCash