interlude [L2J]L2Anakim

DemoniK®

Don't make 2312511 buffs available.So everyone can choose best buffs for him/her self. Like 32+4 buff slots / 16 dances.

Hate to interrupt ur idea-diarrhea but 32 buffs and 16 d/s is same shit as 2312511 buffs dat u mention. A good player could play on 24 slots ez.

for me u should not listen to every single suggestion from one guy ;p (no offense)

you should start the beta if isn't already(i dont know) and there take general ideas about the server.

in dis way u will ruin it before even the start..

My idea about every week castle/hero was there to be more compete and things to do when your are done with farm.

BP=Bishop

We will see about hero every week,but castles will remain every 2 weeks for now,I think its better this way.

About Bishops we will have the first week to work on that too.

for me u should not listen to every single suggestion from one guy ;p (no offense)

you should start the beta if isn't already(i dont know) and there take general ideas about the server.

I listened your idea too about enchant chances ;)

Actually the first week is kind of beta mode.It wont be a wipe or anything else.Only updates and restarts of the server.After first week server will be more stable.

I repeat no wipes or roll backs.

P.S Sorry about double post !

Edited by DemoniK®

Hate to interrupt ur idea-diarrhea but 32 buffs and 16 d/s is same shit as 2312511 buffs dat u mention. A good player could play on 24 slots ez.

For sure I know it. But yea u're right i also prefer to play with 24 buffs, than with 36.And yes with 36 u can get more than enough buffs for ur class. I'm ok with 24 i rather prefer it. But I'm sure most people won't be ok with this.

And i was thinking about 24 that's why I said "to choose the best for him/her self" then i changed my mind that it won't be accepted from the high rate players.

Edited by Darknessbg

I just said my opinion, if you don't like it, you're free to post here.

And it's admin's business, not mine or urs, if he is going to accept it or not.He does the work, so he decides, i just give suggestions

Edited by Darknessbg

I just said my opinion, if you don't like it, you're free to post here.

And it's admin's business, not mine or urs, if he is going to accept it or not.He does the work, so he decides, i just give suggestions

do not take it in a bad way, i am just saying that he should take a severals opinions before he will do the changes.

i dont have anything with u or if somebody else would saying the suggestions.

do not take it in a bad way, i am just saying that he should take a severals opinions before he will do the changes.

i dont have anything with u or if somebody else would saying the suggestions.

You are right, but i am not reading only this forum.I get opinions from other communities too.

If you have any ideas please share them with us

Edited by DemoniK®

Remove the speed thing.

I reduced speed thing to minimum , we are talking here about a +5 speed bonus.

Updates : We want to improve your character's security,thats why we added a personal pincode.

Can i ask this server has anything to do with l2sobek?

I don't know this server.I don't know, it could be.Server is based on some old successful projects but it has his own unique features too.

Edited by DemoniK®

Dear Commuinty,
The Server will have a Little Delay for the Grand Opening, i have to put Some new Changes.

Stay Tuned.

Lineage][Anakim Staff

Edited by DemoniK®