Our Basic Rates:

Exp: x5000 | SP: x5000 | Adena: x5000
Drop: x1 | Spoil: x1
Safe Enchant: +4
Maximum Enchant: +16
Crystal Maximum Enchant: +20
Normal Scroll: 60%
Blessed Scroll: 95%
Crystal Scroll: 100% (You will get them by Vote Trophy's)

We are working hard on class balance every day!
We are trying to keep the balance steady.
So they are gonna be weekly updates and fixes.
You can always check for updates and fixes.

More info in our website : http://l2anakim.net

Obilivion Armors & Weapons

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2iav9l2.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/t9fiqd.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/255175y.jpg

Main town - Giran
Augments - 1Active & 1 Passive
Secret Book of Giants
Unique Farming Zones
Unique Raid Bosses
Unique Leveling Zone
Wedding system
Augmentation system
Full NPC Buffer
Global Gatekeeper
GMShop
Special Shop
NPC Skill Enchanter
Max count of buffs - 50
Max subclasses - 3
Free and no quest sub class
Free noblesse status
No weight limit
No grade limit
Retail olympiad game
Competition period [1] weeks
Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00]
Clan Hall Manager
Castle Manager
Account Manager
PvP/PK Manager
Offline trade system
LifeStone Chance : 10/15/Top:22
Interlude retail skills 98%
Server up-time [24/7] [99]%
Class balance 98%

~ Custom Items ~
Custom Weapons ( Obilivion )
Custom Armor (Obilivion)
Custom Tattoos (Fighter/Mage/Tank) *Not Overpowered*
Anakim Apiga | Vote Trophy | Anakim Donate Coin
Noblesse Item | Lucky Box
Clan Boost Item[/color]

Other Features

Kino
Bonus Farming System
Saturday Farming Bonus
Clan Boost Item
Survey System
PvP Features
Lucky Box

Anakim's NPC's

Global Gatekeeper
GMShop
NPC Buffer
Costum Shop
Augmenter
Skill Enchanter
Dyes Manager
Password Changer
Castle Manager
Class Manager
Clan Hall Manager
Server Info
Donation Info
PvP/PK Top List Manager

Voiced commands

.repair - Repair your character
.kino
.survey
.offline_shop
.away & .back
.deposit & .withdraw

~ PvP Color System ~
PvP => Color
3000 => This Color
5000 => This Color
7500 => This Color
10000 => This Color
15000 => This Color

More info in our website : http://l2anakim.net

Obilivion Armors & Weapons

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2iav9l2.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/t9fiqd.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/255175y.jpg
A New Era Begins...

Edited by DemoniK®

Edit your title with the proper tag [L2j] or [L2off], or your topic will be junked without notice. 

You need to remake it.

Edit your title with the proper tag [L2j] or [L2off], or your topic will be junked without notice. 

You need to remake it.

Thanks for the warning.

I changed it.

Vesper weps are da most ugly weps in l2 history. Oh,besides icarus.

We can always change the textures of the weapons.Thanks for your comment.We will think of it.

nice features i like the farming bonus thing ;D

good luck it seems nice

Thanks a lot.We are waiting you tomorrow in-game :)

We are already working on new weapons.I will inform you about any changes.

Welcome to Lineage 2 Anakim

o6mq7s.jpg

We are working very hard on this project.Our main goal is balance and a smoothly gameplay.

That's why we are keep working on that,and we update the server every week.

We mixed up some old and good ideas that we are not forgetting with some new cool ideas and some unique features.

Rates

EXP : x5000

SP : x5000

Adena : x5000

Drop : x1

Safe Enchant : +3

Max Enchant : +15

Crystal Max Enchant : +20

Normal Chance : 60%

Blessed Chance : 75%

Crystal Chance : 85%

Uptime 24/7,No corruptions and of course no lag!

Unique Farming Bonus

Let's say you start farming coins,After x first mobs you receive a bonus.This bonus is increasing as long you keep farming.If you stop farming for a several amount of time you are gonna lose your bonus.Of course you can pause your farming to join an event (TvT,CTF) and you can keep farming shortly after that without losing your bonus.In L2Anakim we appreciate your hard work and we reward it.

Saturday Bonus Farming

We want to help you ,that's why every Saturday the bonus farming gets doubled for the whole day!

Kino Lottery

Are you feeling lucky?Here is your chance to prove it.Every hour a lottery begins.You can buy a ticket by typing .kino its gonna costs you some coins but you may get the huge prize or even a lower one.

Unique killing spree system

After 2 > pvps you'll start getting custom messages,and some cool sound effects.Also if you reach 15 there will be an announce and a temporary hero aura.

Unique message after death and cool effects

When you pvp with somebody and he kills you,you want to know how much cp and hp left,dont you?We know you want it,that's why when you die you can see CP and HP left of your killer.In addition, the sky becomes red.

Castle lords and heroes announcement on login

I'm sure you've seen the castle lords announcement before, but have you seen the heroes one? Now you'll ask me, what if a player is both hero and castle lord? No problem! He'll be just announced as a hero.

Castle lords announcement on login

I'm sure you've seen the castle lords announcement before.You can see it in L2Anakim too.

Announce on Custom Raid bosses spawning

A custom announce comes out when a custom raid boss spawns, so everyone can go and pick the drops!

Speed to all classes has been increased

You would ask why, well it really annoys me when i can't just run and reach a destination faster. The players won't have this problem any longer :D. The speed increase is exactly the same to all classes so there will be no unbalance.

TvT & CTF Events

Team Vs Team and Capture the Flag events will take place many times per day.So you can't never say you are bored.Of course rewards will be seductive, 1 Lucky Box for every winner  and some coins.Plus the best player will get an extra reward. ;)

Unique Lucky Box

A lucky box contains coins,lifestones,books of giants,blessed scrolls,crystal scrolls or another lucky box.Of course one of them each time.

PvP name color system

PvP Color system with 5 different levels and many colors as you can imagine.We've seen that before many times but people love it :)

Custom Items

Vesper Weapons,Intact Armors,mask and shield all with custom stats but not overpowered.

Away System

To all of you away system. If you wanna go afk but for your own reasons wanna let your character ingame, you can type .away and everyone can know that you are not playing! If someone tries to pm he'll get a message saying that you are afk and he should try later.

Offline Store

You can always start a private store,and by typing .offline_store or just exit the game and leave your character in the world of L2Anakim.

Dedicated Machine

3836516055.png

Take a better look in our website

Forum : http://l2anakim.net/forum/index.php

Please leave a comment with your opinion.

srsly now, do you reall think ppl will join on a pvp srv which has its blesseds 75%? pff make it 100 and i might join

Looks cool, i will try it, but just dont like the speed thing.. I've played a server with ++ speed and it was stupid.. really.. like i've played another game.. sonic or something like this..

And if you dont get crystals really easy it will take a lot time to make top gear.. and believe me people will cry.. I've played such servers last weeks and they died, because of the hard enchant.

Edited by Darknessbg

srsly now, do you reall think ppl will join on a pvp srv which has its blesseds 75%? pff make it 100 and i might join

Well we are considering your opinion,but if the server is too easy,players will be bored very soon.

CHANGE OF PLANS : Vesper Weapons and Intact Armor Removed and replaced by S Grade Weps&Armors.

Looks cool, i will try it, but just dont like the speed thing.. I've played a server with ++ speed and it was stupid.. really.. like i've played another game..

And if you dont get crystals really easy it will take a lot time to make top gear.. and believe me people will cry.. I've played such servers last weeks and they died, because of that

Thanks for your idea,we will think about reducing it or even remove it.

We have about 15 hours left till server launches for first time.Any critical change is possible till then.So please leave a comment below.

Edited by DemoniK®

Well we are considering your opinion,but if the server is too easy,players will be bored very soon.

CHANGE OF PLANS : Vesper Weapons and Intact Armor Removed and replaced by S Grade Weps&Armors.

Thanks for your idea,we will think about reducing it or even remove it.

We have about 15 hours left till server launches for first time.Any critical change is possible till then.So please leave a comment below.

Better remove it, will be much better, cuz this way u change the gameplay.

About the enchants it's not right. PvP servers are played by players who have less time to play or some newbies/lazy people, so if we consider by this people will get bored to farm than to get bored from non farm. 

My idea is not to make it 1 hour farm, but bit easier. Like 85% blessed and 100% crystals.And not hard to farm it.Cuz nobody want to farm for weeks in PvP server.We all know that PvP servers don't last long, no point to farm 1 month(for example) if the server will get wiped or die after max 3 months.I don't say that it will happen to your server, hope it last longer, just i gave example about my point of view for last years servers.

Also you can make something else than enchant/farm for people to compete.

Edited by Darknessbg

Better remove it, will be much better, cuz this way u change the gameplay.

About the enchants it's not right. PvP servers are played by players who have less time to play or some newbies/lazy people, so if we consider by this people will get bored to farm than to get bored from non farm. 

My idea is not to make it 1 hour farm, but bit easier. Like 85% blessed and 100% crystals.And not hard to farm it.Cuz nobody want to farm for weeks in PvP server.We all know that PvP servers don't last long, no point to farm 1 month(for example) if the server will get wiped or die after max 3 months.I don't say that it will happen to your server, hope it last longer, just i gave example about my point of view for last years servers.

Enchant Chances Changed : Normal : 75 , Blessed : 85 , Crystal : 100( But its hard to find them ),also Speed Boost reduced to minimum.

Enchant Chances Changed : Normal : 75 , Blessed : 85 , Crystal : 100( But its hard to find them ),also Speed Boost reduced to minimum.

Yea it looks much better now.For sure you shouldn't make it easy, so the crystal idea is good.I guess people will be attracted by the PvP system.

I see that you accept suggestions so here are mine.

Few more suggestions.

Make event zones some open pvp big areas.So there won't be respawn/zerg kill.

Make farm zones bigger/more so there will be enough mobs for everybody and it will be open PvP.Also make them by challenge level low(very easy to kill, but less chance for drop)/medium (bit harder mobs, but not really hard, with higher chance of drop)/high(party ones, but with very high chance of drop).So like you said people won't get bored from the farm.So you won't have to farm the same mobs again and again and again..

Don't make 2312511 buffs available.So everyone can choose best buffs for him/her self. Like 32+4 buff slots / 16 dances.

Scheme buffs.

PP buffs only in events.So people won't die very fast and they have to show some skills than only F1-F2.

Also PvP zones with BP available and PvP zones without BP. 

Achivement system would be great. like daily pvp reward, daily farm reward and so on.

Vote reward system by IP so there won't be afk bots.

Make most thing farmable so again people won't stay all day afk.

Clann halls.

Mana potions.

Heroes every week.

Castle every week.

Some olympiad anti-feed.

Got more but let's see other people's opinion.

I wish you good luck , I will try it for sure.

Edited by Darknessbg

Yea it looks much better now.For sure you shouldn't make it easy, so the crystal idea is good.I guess people will be attracted by the PvP system.

I see that you accept suggestions so here are mine.

Few more suggestions.

Make event zones some open pvp big areas.(Currently is P.I.) We will work on that.

Make farm zones bigger/more so there will be enough mobs for everybody and it will be open PvP. Check.

Don't make 2312511 buffs available.So everyone can choose best buffs for him/her self. Like 32+4 buff slots / 16 dances. Check.

Scheme buffs,Vote reward system by IP so there won't be afk bots. We can't make everything right now.Its on the schedule for the first week.

Make most thing farmable so again people won't stay all day afk. Check.

Heroes every week. Heroes are every 2 weeks.

Castle every week. Castle's sieges are every 2 weeks too.

Some olympiad anti-feed. We have our protection we hope its enough we will see.

Achivement system would be great. like daily pvp reward, daily farm reward and so on. Thats a very good idea ! Thank you.

Clann halls. I don't know what you mean.But they are working perfectly and already have spawned npcs inside.

Mana potions. Mana potions are already increased.

PP buffs only in events.So people won't die easy and they have to show some skills. We are currently working on that.

Also PvP zones with BP available and PvP zones without BP. I can't understand what you mean.

Thanks for your support.

Edited by DemoniK®

Make event zones some open pvp big areas.(Currently is P.I.) We will work on that.

Make farm zones bigger/more so there will be enough mobs for everybody and it will be open PvP. Check.

Don't make 2312511 buffs available.So everyone can choose best buffs for him/her self. Like 32+4 buff slots / 16 dances. Check.

Scheme buffs,Vote reward system by IP so there won't be afk bots. We can't make everything right now.Its on the schedule for the first week.

Make most thing farmable so again people won't stay all day afk. Check.

Heroes every week. Heroes are every 2 weeks.

Castle every week. Castle's sieges are every 2 weeks too.

Some olympiad anti-feed. We have our protection we hope its enough we will see.

Achivement system would be great. like daily pvp reward, daily farm reward and so on. Thats a very good idea ! Thank you.

Clann halls. I don't know what you mean.But they are working perfectly and already have spawned npcs inside.

Mana potions. Mana potions are already increased.

PP buffs only in events.So people won't die easy and they have to show some skills. We are currently working on that.

Also PvP zones with BP available and PvP zones without BP. I can't understand what you mean.

Thanks for your support.

My idea about every week castle/hero was there to be more compete and things to do when your are done with farm.

BP=Bishop

Edited by Darknessbg