Korean Client Installer Problem

snifi

Hey cheaters,

i have downloaded both, the actual korean Infinite Odyssey and Lineage 2 Classic Client. Both come with InstallShieldWizard. The Problem is that i get stuck when trying to install one of them. The InstallShield starts up with ????LÄ%2???! ?????!? Message. InstallWiz loads and then just stops without a message. :o

I have the latest NetFramework on my Win 7 machine and also the Windows Korean Language Pack (dunno why installshield still shows ???! LÄ%2! ??? when loading :/). Did I forget something? Does anybody have a clue?

Edited by snifi

• 2 weeks later...

i have the same problem , unpack CAB do not help since you got files but not folders

did u actually unpack the cab files? how? mine are protected by installshiels D:

did u actually unpack the cab files? how? mine are protected by installshiels D:

install this and your problems solved ;) have fun.

https://www.mediafire.com/?w6esl896gxv03q2

ah got it....the installer is unable to create a shortcut so u have to set one manually adding this "/LauncherID:"ncLauncher" /CompanyID:"0" /LUpdateAddr:"up4svr.plaync.co.kr" /GameID:"L2_KOR" /SelfUpdate:"Yes" 0" to ur target line :D

The latest korean Infinite Odyssey client ships with two modes "Classic Mode" and "Infinite Odyssey". How do i start this client in Clasic mode? Everytime i launch the client it comes up with "Infinite Odyssey". Or is the Classic Mode part of the gameservers side? I'm still not sure cos there are classic.unr map files, or for example armorgrp-classic-kr.dat and so on....But what switches the client into classic mode? A server packet? :O