Buff Slots Or Something Close

ericvini

Question

Using Gracia Final.

I've tried increasing the number of buff slots by:

a) Increasing the number in the effect of the increase_div skill, but it seems that 4 is the cap that the daemon has. Changing p_enlarge_abnormal_slot;4 to p_enlarge_abnormal_slot;5 doesn't work.

b ) Adding this effect to other passive skills, e.g s_expertise_s, to make it stack (having both skills - increase_div + expertise on the char - p_enlarge_abnormal_slot;4 + p_enlarge_abnormal_slot;4 would be 8 ) doesn't work either.

Anything that can be done with scripts alone?

I have noticed that toggle skills don't count towards the buff slots (or have their own cap of 12 if that exists like s/d and debuffs). Any idea if could I make other buffs count towards this - count on the toggle's number -, instead of the regular buff slots, but keep being a "castable" buff? I have had no luck keeping the buff castable, aka not a toggle, and not counting towards the buff slots number at the same time.

Any other ideas/ pov's would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by ericvini

The only thing I take offense to is the way you treat the people of this community who are trying to learn. I could care less what you have to say about me. I'm not making this about you and me, you are. This conversation is going nowhere, i'm done.

You cannot take offence for other people, period dude.

And it's going nowhere cause you have no argument to your original claim because of the reason above.

Eric knows me - and how i am and i've even written specific ext stuff just cause he requested it.

Therefor you don't get to take exception to his supposed feelings.

and NO ONE wants to learn, period.

People PM me asking to learn - but in reality want solutions.

You know why - cause learning this shit is just not weekend adventure like assembling IKEA furniture.

How do i know this? It's been the pattern for well what 7-8 years now.

Edited by mcbigmac

You cannot take offence for other people, period dude.

And it's going nowhere cause you have no argument to your original claim because of the reason above.

Eric knows me - and how i am and i've even written specific ext stuff just cause he requested it.

Therefor you don't get to take exception to his supposed feelings.

and NO ONE wants to learn, period.

People PM me asking to learn - but in reality want solutions.

You know why - cause learning this shit is just not weekend adventure like assembling IKEA furniture.

How do i know this? It's been the pattern for well what 7-8 years now.

I'm still trying to get my hex editor to find using 43f843 in the search and not the hex 'characters' in the picture. I'm only finding that offset by searching the hex sequences.

Ka01WfR.png

Fucking hex editors and their different searches.

Edited by ericvini

uem9ZV4.jpg

edit: toggles still have their own 12 slots, sweet.

If you go over 36 buffs, the server doesn't crash; the first buff simply gets removed.

Songs/Dances are fine.

Perfect, pretty balanced.

Edited by ericvini

The only thing I take offense to is the way you treat the people of this community who are trying to learn. I could care less what you have to say about me. I'm not making this about you and me, you are. This conversation is going nowhere, i'm done.

I don't know you very well but this the reality of every question or most of the questions, they are ALL ambiguous, they don't ask concrete questions, most people expect a download link as help or solution, there is no knowledge in sharing some codes and stuff, they won't understand it, let me put this example, is old but it will work.

If i had the known problem with charges consumption, and you just post me a piece of assembly code or in C++, am i going to understand what it does ? how does it work ? No, unless i already have previous RCE and C++ knowledge, if i had this sort of problem in the COEP for example, and you post the code, i will just replace it, compile it and done, it works. But the questions is.

Did I learned something with it ? 

No, i just pasted some random garbage that i don't even understand but it works, i can be adding a backdoor and i don't even know it.

People need to understand, this is not homework from school, or something you can learn from the code, or on the weekend, i used to think like that and damn if i was wrong.

I learned, hell im still learning but i started with the basics, 1st ASM, then C++ and the RCE. Step by step, and i started reading books and writing codes not related to the L2Server.

Edited by Sighed

Pretty sure my question was as concrete and not ambiguous as possible. But I'm guessing your message is in general.

Yes i speak in general, your question, we can say properly formulated, asking about the skilleffect and so on, im talking about questions like, "How to add autopickup" or "how to add anti-whatever protection" these are ambiguous questions.