Account Boosting Team [Low Prices]

spy1990

138...9387443_n2.jpg

We provide our services for all of the servers and we can also be paid with USD..

Prices:

For each Bronze Division is: 10€
For each Silver Division is: 15€
For each Gold Division is: 20€

*DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE

Examples:
Bronze 3 account boosted to Silver 5. ---> 10(b2)+10(b1)+15(tier bo5 series*)= 35€ total cost
Silver 2 account requests boosted to Gold 5. ---> 15(s1)+20(tier bo5 series*)=35€ total cost
Gold 2 account requests boosted to Platinum V ---> 20(g1)+25(tier bo5 series)=45€ total cost

Tier series= When from Division 1 with 0 points you get boosted to 100+the promo games.

Question: Why aren't there boosts above Gold

Answer: We could make this offer too.It would be good money for us. But think it over for a second.How could you possibly stand in that elo if you re silver,bronze or low ranked Gold?Do you really want your account to be reported and get banned for being a feeder, or unskilled player who obviously got boosted up there?Do you really think you can stand and play at that level?Be honest with yourselves.The answer is NO you cant play up there.We have invited countless summoners who are into these ranks to play vs plat-diamonds.They ALL lost their lanes so hard it would be mathematically guaranteed that they would do so in ranked games too.So why bothering to pay that much and prolly lose your account for that whilst your main goal is to get the season awards?

RULES
1)You WONT be allowed to enter ranked games as long as i/we play with it. breaking the rule even once i/we automatically stop the boost.Normals or ranked teams are allowed of course.
2)I/we might buy any champion we think we need.
3)you re forced to change your passwords after finished so you will never accuse the booster for scam.
4)No refunds in any case.
5)I dont need your accounts since i already possess high ranking accounts,so your accounts are worthless for me.plus i hate scammers
6)Spectate if you want.you might learn something new.constructive critisism-feedback is always good
7)Payments first.ID/Pass & Boosts afterwards.
8)I acknowledge that you may wish to play some games with your friends or for fun.Inform us when you wish to login
9)PAYMENTS ARE VIA PAYPAL

VOUCHES AND JOBS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• rename the l2.bin into l2.exe
    • L2LIVE.PRO- Dynamic Mid-rates Essence Seven Signs GRAND OPENING - July 5, 20:00 GMT+3 (EEST) TEST SERVER IS OPEN - COME AND CHECK IT OUT TODAY! Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu   Server description * EXP/SP: Dynamic (x1- x100 based on your level, *before* Sayha and EXP buffs * Adena: x50 / Item Drop: x10 / Fishing EXP increased / Attribute EXP increased * Simplified gameplay to stay in the loop while not spending hours and hours farming * Starter Pack containing very useful items for beginners * MP replenishing potions with auto-consumption * No overpowered donations L2LIVE shop * All spellbook coupons, pet spellbook coupons and master books are sold via Game Assistant * Additionally you can buy SP pouches, enchanted talismans, pet training guides and various other consumables for Adena and L-Coin * More items such as cloaks, more talismans, agathions, belts, pendants, enchantment scrolls of various grades, evolution stones, etc will be added! Shop server as a shortcut, and all retail-like ways of earning items are still here! L-Coins * Drops with small change and in random amounts from Lv60+ monsters  * All raidbosses drop random amount of L-Coin Pouches generating up to 420 Lcoin per unit. **Grand Olympiad and Events** * Grand Olympiad is held week day * Format is 1v1, unlimited weekly fights  * Heroes are declared weekly at Sunday * There are three automated events - TvT, CTF and Deathmatch, running at evenings * Orc Fortress, Battle with Balok, Keber Hunter, Archievements Box, Daily Gift Calendar provisional events are active too Custom user commands * .offlineplay command, your character will keep playing till death or server restart * .offlineshop command, keeps your shop sitting until all items are purchased * .apon / .apoff - enable/disable HP/MP autoconsume And lots of other small improvements are waiting for you!   Join our community and be part of it at: https://www.l2live.pro https://discord.gg/k3NMgR4Dmu
    • I can use this folder system for High Five offline server?   The folder does not have a l2.exe file.   Thank you very much if anyone can help me.   https://drive.google.com/file/d/13kU-g_4JJ-sP-kg2F7pqkUOVKmQdubFm/view
  • Topics