Become a Website Admin = Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working !

raouf67

Hahaha finally some good stuff again. Any1 found a server alrdy where you could login IG. I cba to keep downloading patches all day in the hope one of those fucktards has teh same id/passwords for the server.

anyways GJ!

I tried it in a lot of servers (searching through google) and in some servers they had a newer version and where i tried it with an older version search.php didn't exist!

So,aren't 500 posts TOO MANY for something that it's not working to a lot of servers?

I tried it in a lot of servers (searching through google) and in some servers they had a newer version and where i tried it with an older version search.php didn't exist!

So,aren't 500 posts TOO MANY for something that it's not working to a lot of servers?

nah, i think 500 is legit.

and it already said it doesnt work with newer version.

500 is quite good. I found 15+ servers with old version.

Do you know any good and fast Md5 password cracker?

I don't want to use http://passcracking.com/index.php because queue is very long to decrypt your hash unless you send sms to them.

Well i found alot of website that were running 1.4.5, on one of those, think it was l2mordor, i was able to login on the admin account that had rights to change the news. But when i change the news, nothing happends.

Anybody knows why this news cant be changed? Firewall or w/e.

And btw, did anyone found a server alrdy where the admin was so stupid to use the same ID//Passwords?

Well i found alot of website that were running 1.4.5, on one of those, think it was l2mordor, i was able to login on the admin account that had rights to change the news. But when i change the news, nothing happends.

Anybody knows why this news cant be changed? Firewall or w/e.

You have to make sure that the account has admin/editor status cause' if not, to add new news you need admin's approval.