Become a Website Admin = Complete tutorial + Complete Video = 100% Working !

raouf67

i have installed everything, with all extensions and extras, but it still does not work

I had the same error, you just need to notice that you have to choose "Install this feature entirely on local machine(about the extensions)"

@raouf can you paste a picture when installing this cause I have deleted the .msi file, so that everybody knows how to do that ^.^

PS:I've noticed that some hashes are not cracked on websites like passcracking.com

so it only works withe the server with cutenews.....

thx for sharing this php exploit, but it's quiet old (but still working surprisingly...)

btw, how do u know if the server is using which verson of the php? (not limited to the cutenes.)

its just a simple sql injection..but the problem is follow.. if the Admin

use a other password for cutenews... and other database for cutenews... so its useless..

well at some "noob" server it will works 100% :) because the most still use "root" " " as password for their mysql

how about posting a good new video?this last 1,5 hours and its so difficult to understand what to do :/

Lol ! it's not 1,5h, it's only 10minutes  :o

Try to open video with windows media player classic, for me works