Item Broker H5 How To Change Price Id From 57 To Other?

dymek1984

Question

is possible to change adena for other item for bid? example ancient adena if yes how to do that?

i look in:

AuctionItem.java 

ItemAuction.java 

ItemAuctionInstance.java 

ExItemAuctionInfoPacket.java 

and other files where i found itemauction but nothing about Adena or ID "57" 

i have custom currency on my server and adena is worth nothing ;/ so good for me will be change here adena for custom currency.

Edited by dymek1984

3 answers to this question

is possible to change adena for other item for bid? example ancient adena if yes how to do that?

i look in:

AuctionItem.java 

ItemAuction.java 

ItemAuctionInstance.java 

ExItemAuctionInfoPacket.java 

and other files where i found itemauction but nothing about Adena or ID "57" 

i have custom currency on my server and adena is worth nothing ;/ so good for me will be change here adena for custom currency.

cuz im not sure if i understund correct you mean exchange in shop adena for ancient adena?

i mean item broker 

Special NPC in game who have some items that everybody can bid for ADENA
The bid cannot be cancelled until someone else outbids the original bid.

After being outbid, you must talk to the NPC to get back the adena you deposited for the bid originally. A cancelled bid must be retrieved from the Item Broker NPC within a week, otherwise the returned bid amount will be lost after one week has passed.

A highest-bidder icon will appear above the chat window if you are the highest bidder. The icon will disappear if you are outbid.

If a bid is made by one person 10 minutes before the auction end time, the auction duration will be extended by 5 minutes. If two or more people bid during this extended time, the auction duration will be extended by another 8 minutes. After these two extension, the countdown is final.

If you win an auction, the item will be stored in your Private Warehouse.

and Ancient Adena i was only for example. i know how to put new item for auctions its easy. and player can bid and win auction. But every item is for Adena and here i want to change adena for other currency. and my question is, how to do that?

i mean item broker 

Special NPC in game who have some items that everybody can bid for ADENA
The bid cannot be cancelled until someone else outbids the original bid.

After being outbid, you must talk to the NPC to get back the adena you deposited for the bid originally. A cancelled bid must be retrieved from the Item Broker NPC within a week, otherwise the returned bid amount will be lost after one week has passed.

A highest-bidder icon will appear above the chat window if you are the highest bidder. The icon will disappear if you are outbid.

If a bid is made by one person 10 minutes before the auction end time, the auction duration will be extended by 5 minutes. If two or more people bid during this extended time, the auction duration will be extended by another 8 minutes. After these two extension, the countdown is final.

If you win an auction, the item will be stored in your Private Warehouse.

and Ancient Adena i was only for example. i know how to put new item for auctions its easy. and player can bid and win auction. But every item is for Adena and here i want to change adena for other currency. and my question is, how to do that?

sorry but realy i dont know what is that so i cant help you..