interlude [L2J]L2 Eternia

Akken

There are more resists than Resist aqua-wind-fire,cmon ur arguement is idiotic. Secondly,its not a mid rate and how u know rb jwls arent ez to get? U judge smth before u even try it, and in dis case, before its even created lol.

free bump beeteedubz.

first of all it was just my opinion and it wasn't something about my,your,or anyone else knowledge on this game and secondly i speak from what i have seen till now on servers which rb jewels are hard to get em..

NEW 

ELRONT Raid boss will be a player and on 50% of his life he will be transform into Anakim with x2 stats

level 85 skill:

Duelist Skill/Blade Dancer/Sword Muse: They can remove your weapon and you are able to equip it after 2 seconds

Archer Classes: They gain 100% critical hits for 5 seconds

Daggers Classes: Getting Invisible for 10 seconds

Mages: They will hit double damage on all their Skills

Tyrant: They will rush to target so (if an archer kite them with this skill they can go onto him)

Titan: They cant get any damage for 5-10 seconds

Tanks: Become Aggressive (P atk / Atk Speed Goes high for 10 seconds) 

Summoners: Boost of the pets stats (Frenzy Like) for 15 seconds

Support Class: For 10 seconds they will be immune to debuffs and their heal power will be x3 

Updated with new features

Up

Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.

You have just to press the following button:

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day. 

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note : All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics). We will warn you & remove your bump replies.

If you continue bumping you might get punished by locking/junking your thread.

Bumping rules: You are allowed to BUMP (Bring up your topic/post) your topic only 24 hours after your last post.

You have just to press the following button:

er9y0l.jpg

VIPs & Donators can bump 3 topics per day. 

Members can bump 1 topic per day.

Note : All BUMP posts (any words like "bump", "up", etc.) are not allowed anymore and they will be DELETED(To avoid post hunting through this kind of topics). We will warn you & remove your bump replies.

If you continue bumping you might get punished by locking/junking your thread.

damn.... i always forget, i am sorry , next time punish me i will learn how it works :P

NOTE: I  do not bump i request this topic to be locked/junked , server wont run! i wont continue the project due to personal reasons and lack of time

Okay, Locked.