Best server around !!!!!!!!

NO MORE corrupted GMS !!!!!!

NO MORE OP classes !!!!!!

NO MORE fucked up economy !!!!!!!

NO MORE bugged geodata !!!!!!!

NO MORE bugged skills !!!!!!!

NO MORE exploits !!!!!!!

JOIN NOW is you guys DONT want to loose your time in servers made ONLY to make profit and RUINING the L2 enviroment !!!!!!!!

It is will be a great l2 private server! I'll play here and recommend to u ^^

- auto events

- hero cloacks is EXCLUSIVE and very nice :)

- PvP zones around epic RB's

- party bonus rate

That and more left a positive feeling about server.

Lol admin and his company are creating accounts and make only 1 post to this topic to bump it for free every time.

I've read the:

NO MORE corrupted GMS !!!!!!

NO MORE OP classes !!!!!!

kids have been detected.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

But i will say this to "serbidor adminor".

"DON'T STEAL OTHER SERVERS NAME !!!!!!!!!!!"

I know the real admin from the old divinity and this server has nothing to do with him.

Edited by Albas

Start in less than 7 hours guys ! Join in, you will not regret it !
If you are tired of Tales clones, with no balance of classes at all, donators running end game geared right after start of the server,
You will love this server ! GMs test stuff together with players, making sure nothing is broken, drops work correctly, no class is totally imbalanced compared to others. Unique features will make it stand out in the masses of recent High Five Mid Rate Servers.
You really should give this server a try instead of wasting your time on that clones of crappy servers.
Join me and many other people who will play here and we will enjoy it !

NO MORE corrupted GMS !!

NO MORE OP classes !!

FRIENDLIES GMS!!

You will NOT loose your time uncessarily.The server is tested and it is PERFECT!!!!

JOIN NOW!!

Edited by StormWolf

I've been wainting for a long time,to find a server like that. tradable donator coins,no talismans of +2stats,no olf,dressme command and ofc no gear +++++ via donate (only till mid 84 without ench,atribute,SA).This server have great potencial,and will last for years. I've been testing the server since beta came up,and all worked perfectly.Gms are very friendly and everytime i loged on there was 1-2 minimum gms online. Their work should, and will be recompence.

Great server, most balanced svr between classes, decent feature, pvp will be every single minute, pve how desire.  Many great clans will come here population will be like in "China".

See ya in game ppl     svr  guarantee   <<FUN>>

ofc no, u  have general boards where  ppl are speaking in english ;]

So maybe u can post here a link who send you to general board, since they are all in russian..i can see only Russian Board and Server News .

Edited by OldMan123