interlude [L2J] L2Rancor

RanCor

In these kind of servers its sooooooo ez to hide edited chars. Not worth playin imo.

Edited by Benihime

And as i was sitting in-game doing nothing...THIS HAPPENED ! :) . Admin "wrong" targeted,he targets me and gave me this skill. Corruption to it's maximum,Also 3-4 classes heroes never joined oly,just edited by database have fun, now,same story, re-name ,re-close,re-Grand Failing Opening l2quality,l2rancor and now what? ...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t34.0-12/10668711_349550625211694_1528264429_n.jpg?oh=2bcff6fa28f48e2ca2641761e13b03f0&oe=5415762F&__gda__=1410614287_2bd5fe996950d758a2936c2e27f4ab17

In these kind of servers its sooooooo ez to hide edited chars. Not worth playin imo.

I love that guy!!!

word... And I don't think any of the administrators should reply to ME. I know more things than others.

Ah! You failed... That pic is not from my server :(

Same killing announcements system,same gludin floor which is ur main town, I even recognise some of those players in chat. Dunno if its fake but its pretty hard to believe it is.

Bro,forget it, delete my previous post with the photo link, i do not want to prove anything finally, i think people are smart and grown enough to choose if they want to play your server or no...Btw

Great Server with an average online of 450 people.
But it has really bad balance, mages sucks.

The server is full of overpowered daggers and archers.
Also destroyer class is bugged.

I will play here until he fixed it, but if he dosn't fix it server will close for sure.

Edited by `iAndre

Same killing announcements system,same gludin floor which is ur main town, I even recognise some of those players in chat. Dunno if its fake but its pretty hard to believe it is.

As i told this is not from my server... i won't to announce at MxC server's name ... But this pic is not from Rancor

As i told this is not from my server... i won't to announce at MxC server's name ... But this pic is not from Rancor

Yes,u are right,its from l2roar xD