[HELP]MySQL

Todoulis

Question

Hey guys..i have a problem...yesterday..i did the database installer.bat from tools..and it worked..i don't know how..i did the correct path..but today..i can't connect to navicat..and..i must do again the database installer..someone can give me the correct paths?

my Server-->C:\L2 Server

mysql files..(generally,not programm files but here)==>C:\L2 Server\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin etc..

pls help??i need the correct paths..for database...right now..it says something like that!!

I Run the database_installer.bat

1)at start is asks me about where is MySQL right??so is like this

-->Write the path to your MySQL binaries (no trailing slash needed):

(default C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin):

so there..i write this C:\L2 Server\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.0\bin

2)after this,it asks me about user and pass..

2-LoginServer settings

--------------------

I will connect to the MySQL server you specify, and setup a

Loginserver database there, most people use a single MySQL

server and database for both Login and Gameserver tables.

MySQL Username (default is 'root'): root

Password (will be shown as you type, default ''): ********

Database (default is 'l2jdb'): l2jdb

Host (default is 'localhost'): localhost

3-GameServer settings

--------------------

User (default is 'root'): root

Pass (default is '27041992'): ********

Database (default is 'l2jdb'): l2jdb

Host (default is 'localhost'): localhost

this is my answers too..after : my options..

so..3)it asks my about color(no matter)..but after this is asks me for-->

4-Misc. settings

--------------------

Color mode ©olor or (n)on-color, default c : c

Path for your backups (default '.'): WHAT I TYPE HERE???<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Path for your logs (default '.'):   WHAT I TYPE HERE??? <~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|

|

|

so i need someone to tell me what to type at the spot that i say ==>WHAT I TYPE HERE???                                                                        |

i would be very greatful if someone could help me!!!                                                                                                                                    |

|

|

|

AND THE CRITICAL THAT I TAKE WHEN IT CONTINUES-->(i typed . at the spot..which asks about Path for your logs and path for your backups

Backup attempt failed! A possible reason for this to

happen, is that your DB doesn't exist yet. I could

try to create l2jdb for you, or maybe you prefer to

proceed with the GameServer part of this tool.

ATTEMPT TO CREATE LOGINSERVER DATABASE:

(y)es

(n)o

®econfigure

(q)uit

Choose (default yes):

And If i press yes here it says this:

There was some problem while executing:

""C:\L2 Tony's Server\MySQL Server 5.0\bin\mysql.exe" -h localhost  -u root --pa

ssword=27041992 -e "CREATE DATABASE l2jdb" 2> NUL"

I'd suggest you to look for correct values and try this

script again later. But maybe you'd prefer to go on now.

©ontinue running the script

®econfigure

(q)uit now

Choose (default quit):

3 answers to this question

for WHAT I TYPE HERE??? at the first one u nee to create 1 folder with name "backups" and then write the path. f.e. C:\backus. u need to do the same for the logs.

database_installer.bat= open this with notepad and look for "pass" after some lines. if there is one already change it to ur pass. and then save the .bat file.