Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

No, it does not work. I came here to troll.

What the fuck is going on with people nowadays?

And you expect your produce to be when you can't behave properly. Good try. Fucking Greek logic.

Edited by BonJovi®

You just linked a post made in August 23.

It was for free back then and everyone could download and try it. Please, unless you know what's going on, don't post. I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hello Ninja, please tell me why you can't just tell us how to adapt the code instead of putting too much effort in writing an application and charging people for it. Sooner or later someone will figure it out and it will spread faster than your payed app, hopefully you won't get sued for making money off wix's back, and no that's not a threat, just pointing out the obvious unless you know more than I do.

• 2 weeks later...

New update [1.4] (Will be pushed this week)

COe2sbF.png

Change Log 1.4

-Fixed URL bug (Copy/Pastes work now. Useful for blogs!)

-Fixed a couple of typos, mistakes, errors in French/Spanish

-Fixed a bug which caused the app not to function properly

-Fixed a bug with the icon of the app not being shown

-Fixed Price|Support|Info buttons not showing correct info

-Fixed a bug with the favicon textbox (Thanks for the feedback)

-Fixed a bug with the app that wouldn't let it add SEO keywords

-Fixed the bug which wouldn't let the user remove the ads (error: favicon textbox is empty)

-Fixed FTP details

-Fixed FTP connection

-Fixed GUI conflicts

-Fixed Setting[1] (Image.txt missing, therefore it wouldn't see it)

-Fixed Create[1]/Create[2] they will be more accurate now (colours will tell)

-Changed the way which the app removes the ADS

-Changed processing time

-Changed the way which the app works (Memory friendly)

-Changed the way which the app would shutdown itself (if windows = 0 = shutdown)

-Made a few optimizations for better memory management

-Made a few optimizations on the forms/windows (Application responds faster now!)

-Erased wrong imports

-Erased useless imports

-Erased not used imports

-Added Hindi language

-Added Portuguese language

-Added Greek language

-Added German language

-Added Italian language

-Added Polish language

-Added Preview Feature [bETA]

Ever wanted to see how would your website look without ADS before uploading the HTML file to your webhost? Preview Feature will help you to do so.

-Added Find Error(s) Feature [bETA]

You feel or think that something is wrong with your website? Find Error(s) Feature will help you to check if there's any problem with your website (missing elements)

-Added Is My Website Online? Feature [bETA]

Slow internet connection? Feeling worried about your website not being shown or feel that it's offline/down? IMWO Feature will tell you if your website is indeed offline/down.

-Added What's My Website's IP? Feature [bETA]

Ever wanted to find out what's your website's IP (Either to run scans on it or use it for something)? WMWIP Feature will tell you what's your website's IP in a matter of some milliseconds.

-Added Shorten URL Feature [bETA]

About to share your website's link which is somehow looooong and looks unprofessional? Shorten URL Feature will definitely be the best option for you as it shortens your URL and injects your shortened URL in your clipboard. (Useful for posts/blogs)

-Added Check Dictionary for Word [bETA]

Ever wanted to check the definition of a word? (Ex: Favicon, what does Favicon mean?) CDFW Feature will definitely be the best option for you as it will give you a detailed (most of the times) report of the word that you requested it's definition.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

Update rolled out just now.

Additional fixes:

-Fixed a bug with the expiration date of the application (you will have to ask me for a new one, sorry for this!)

-Fixed a bug with the type of the website

-Fixed some not so important bugs

-Fixed icons in the app

-Fixed icons in taskbar

-A couple of changes

-A couple of bug fixes (not so important)

I'm aware about the favicon bug issue, I've already fixed it and the new update will be pushed soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may caused.

Thanks again for all the feedbacks.

• 2 weeks later...

Topic will be temporary locked, some1 got access on his mxc/skype account's, be carefull people.

Topic Unlocked

Edited by Stacy Doll

Thank you Stacy Doll for all the assistance that you provided me along with MeVsYou. I appreciate that.

OT now, taking advantage of what happened the last 3 days I'm bringing a new and secure way to communicate with the users of WixAdsRemover.

Hopefully, no one fell into the trap of the one who compromised my Skype account and that's really awesome.

Along with the new changes (Update 1.6) which will be released soon, I'm adding the Launcher feature.

Launcher.png

I've a lot of ideas on how can I get it improved and useful for the needs of both of us. 

Note: About the favicon bug issues that it's not getting deleted after a full AD removal, don't worry, I was notified about this and I have fixed it. It will be included in the update 1.6 which will be released soon as I mentioned earlier.

Update 1.6

-Fixed Google rank issues (SEO)

-Fixed favicon bug issue

-Fixed announcements

-Fixed updater (showing 1.5)

-Fixed checker

-Changed IP checker

-Changed Domain Checker

-Changed Logs

-Added Launcher feature