Wix Ads Remover Pro 2.8.7 || Remove Wix Ads || Remove Wix Logo || Remove Wix Banner || Remove Wix Favicon || 2017

N1nj4Styl3

I am trying to start it it always gives an error .... unhandled exception has occurred inyour application ... any help please ??

Please help me as i have to get my business website up asap ..... :( :(

post-152545-0-53620900-1419364293_thumb.jpg

Edited by blueclue123

As the message says, Wix Ads Remover is not distributed for free anymore. Unfortunately. I explained why in the message. 

If you would like to discuss, add me on Skype: wixadsremover

ZEV4pEE.png

Wix Ads Remover Abilities

Full Ads Removal (PC VIEW)

Full Ads Removal (MOBILE VIEW)

Removal of useless lines of your wix website

Customization of your wix website

Easy Remove&Fast Upload to FTP

Insert Favicon(s)

Insert BG music

Frequent Updates

Reliability

All membership plans receive free updates.

Updates such as and not limited to wix algorithm changes, bugs, fixes, simple changes, etc.

Memberships

Bronze - 3 months - 5.00€

Silver - 6 months - 10.00€

Gold - 9 months - 15.00€

Platinum - 12 months - 20.00€

T.O.S

No refunds

F.A.Q

Q: Why should I buy Wix Ads Remover?

A: Because you might want to remove your wix website's advertisements and do a couple of changes on it

Q: Why should I buy 12 months membership instead of the other ones?

A: In case you don't want to let the product expire and renew it every 3-6-9 months you can buy 1 time and renew it after a year.

Q: Do all memberships receive frequent and free updates?

A: Yes.

Q: How can I confirm that your application works?

A: You can send me your wix website url and I'll send you the HTML file which doesn't contain ad

If you wish to purchase Wix Ads Remover, please either add me on Skype, or send me an Email. You will find them below.

Email: wixadsremover@gmail.com

addskype.png?u=wixadsremover&c=rand

Keywords

wix

wixads

wixpremium

wix free

wixfree

wixrip

ripwix

wixripads

wixripwebsite

wixripsite

wixsiterip

wixwebsiterip

wix rip

wix website rip

rip wix website

rip

wixads rip

wixads remover

wixadsremove

wix remove ads

wixremoveads

freewix

free wix

wix free

wixfree

noadswix

no ads wix

remove wix banner

removewixbanner

wix wix wix

wix banner

wix footer

wix advertisements

wix no ads

wix no advertisements

wix no banners and footers

wix no banner and footer

wix without tags

How to remove wix ads

Remove wix ads

How to remove wix banners

How to remove wix footer/banner

How to remove wix

How to remove wix advertisements

How to make wix premium

Free Wix Ads Remover

Free Wix Advertisements Remover

Remove Ads

Remove Advertisements

First post updated.

Edited by N1nj4Styl3

Hello N1nj4Styl3,

"Remove Wix Advertisements. |23/12/2014| 100% WORKING"

please make it free. if we wanted to donate we do it, but don't make it mandatory. If we wanted to pay, we'd pay on the real site.

Hello N1nj4Styl3,

"Remove Wix Advertisements. |23/12/2014| 100% WORKING"

please make it free. if we wanted to donate we do it, but don't make it mandatory. If we wanted to pay, we'd pay on the real site.

I didn't do this because of the donates. But for the people who used it. Why I am supposed to read all these emails full of lies and fake promises with some of them DEMANDING things from me while they didn't support the project itself. (Even for feedbacks or something)

Wix packages are horrible. Expensive and some of them still contain the wix ads. As you can see my prices are nog even considered as "high". 5.00€ per 3 months, which makes it 1,667€ per month.

I didn't do this because of the donates. But for the people who used it. Why I am supposed to read all these emails full of lies and fake promises with some of them DEMANDING things from me while they didn't support the project itself. (Even for feedbacks or something)

Wix packages are horrible. Expensive and some of them still contain the wix ads. As you can see my prices are nog even considered as "high". 5.00€ per 3 months, which makes it 1,667€ per month.

Thank you so much  N1nj4Styl3, 

I paid 20 € and I'm so happy to Donate to you also. It is better way to find a respect people for you hard work. Hey Dudes, come on, it is not so expensive. Everybody can Donate 20 euro. Please respect for hard work. 

Thank you

Thank you so much  N1nj4Styl3, 

I paid 20 € and I'm so happy to Donate to you also. It is better way to find a respect people for you hard work. Hey Dudes, come on, it is not so expensive. Everybody can Donate 20 euro. Please respect for hard work. 

Thank you

Hello. :)

I've replied back to your e-mail and accepted your friend request on Skype. Thank you for your purchase. :)

Excuse me everyone, I'm sure everyone here wants to make an easy website. A way to make one is by using Wix! The only downside of using Wix is that to remove the ads, you need to pay. I made my site and then realized I needed to remove the ads, and found this topic with N1nj4Styl3's Wix Ads Remover. Needless to say, I was pretty happy. The program was free, and I was about to get money from my company from making the money, so I was going to donate money to N1nj4Styl3. However, he then made this a paidware program. I was thinking that I could easily pay for the program so that I could have the ads removed, but instead, I decided not to. N1nj4Styl3, you are a sick person, charging people for this when they could easily find another way to do it for free. If people WANTED TO PAY FOR IT, THEY WOULD! So, I decided to find other ways to remove ads FOR FREE, unlike N1nj4Styl3 here. And needless to say, I found some. And I am going to tell you them FOR FREE.

Way Number 1:

Download Notepad++, at

http://notepad-plus-plus.org/

and install the program. Go to your wix site, (e.g: name.wix.com/sitename) and rightclick and save as a html file. Open the file up with Notepad++ and find the two places where it says PremiumFeatures, and next to it, there should be some brackets ([ ]). In the brackets, type in "AdsFree", (e.g: "premiumFeatures":["AdsFree"]). So you should have changed both PremiumFeatures' brackets to add "AdsFree". Then, save the file. Congratulations, you should now have no ads on your wix site FOR FREE!

Way Number 2:

Install this program: (RipAds) at

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mazk55zpai68c28/RIPAds.exe,

run the program, and fill the info, and you should have two .html files. Congratulations, you should now have no ads on your wix site FOR FREE!

So, in conclusion, N1nj4Styl3 is in a way, scamming ALL OF YOU, by charging for a service that can easily be free. N1nj4Styl3, I respected you, I was about to donate to you, in a way, I OWED MY JOB to you. But in making this paidware, you have lost my respect, and possibly other people's respect also. N1nj4Styl3, thank you for the time I was able to use your program for free, but when you required money for this program, you lost many's respect. Thank you for nothing.

Thank you for reading this long paragraph,

-Bryce (BC1250)

Edit: Thanks for removing my post N1nj4Styl3, it shows that he doesn't want my post on his topic as it can ruin his buisiness. You asked why my account was made yesterday so I couldn't have downloaded it when it was free, the reason is, I made this account just for this post. If I wrote this on my real account, if people got mad at me (e.g: you did), it wouldn't be on my real account (so no getting any of this on my real acc.) This isn't a paid program N1nj4Styl3, this is a free alternative to your paid program. I'm not saying your program is bad, I'm saying your program is charging people for something that they could do for free. I'm not blackmailing you btw, I'm just talking about the flaw of your program (charging people for a free function.)

Thank you for removing my post,

-Bryce (BC1250)