Tradeable coins ruin the server economy

yeap that's true.

my opinion??don't add donate shop with donation coins just make donations like we all do or make donation shop and you can make some gm events with reward for example 1 donate coin and you need 5 to buy something but no tradable

yeap that's true.

my opinion??don't add donate shop with donation coins just make donations like we all do or make donation shop and you can make some gm events with reward for example 1 donate coin and you need 5 to buy something but no tradable

We are thinking of add donations that a normal player can obtain them too by farming! Edited by Rebellos™

features seems ok. Nothing different there from other interlude server. Hmm..maybe the raidbosses but i have see em already in other server.

Wish you good luck mate. I would join, but i have to play l2 , about 3 years. GL

features seems ok. Nothing different there from other interlude server. Hmm..maybe the raidbosses but i have see em already in other server.

Wish you good luck mate. I would join, but i have to play l2 , about 3 years. GL

Thank you and welcome back to l2 world!! :)

Looks really good.

Good luck mate. :)

Thank you iAndre

my clan will join :)

gonna take a look, see you ingame.

Glad to here that you will join!See you in-game!

10 CLANS WAITING FOR OPENNING

2 HOURS LEFT UNTIL GRAND OPENNING!

DOWNLOAD OUR PATCH FROM HERE : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bfo1lcdx9d369x/L2Relion+System+v1.00.rar

DONT MISS IT!