Double L2 Windows With No Lag

aris96

i am looking for a tool which will allow me to have to l2 windows open at the same time with no lag ..if anyone can share it with me?

Like Thug said, you don't need any program. Try buying a new graphic card, or don't use any other programs at the same time.

I guess you guys didn't get the point. Open two L2 windows (small windows, so you can see both chars - oo), let's say make a follow on your char and watch the other client - it looks like it's lagging. I guess he is talking about this. If not, then well.. invest for a better pc :P

Also, moved to english section...

Edited by SweeTs

Guest Elfocrash

lel, about Follow and etc we can play with L2Tower :D

Follow,Assist,Auto Pvp Flag,Heal,Res and etc

Γιατι να εισαι τόσο ακυρος;

Guest Elfocrash

σε γαμάει το τι κάνω? γιατι την εχεις δει πολυ καποιος εσυ εδω μεσα..

Με γαμαει το να λες οτι ναναι χωρίς να καταλαβαίνεις τι παίζει. Και άραξε, ειμαι κάποιος.

αραχτός είμαι μην αγχώνεσαι!

τίποτα δεν είσαι όπως και κανείς εδώ μέσα, απλά είσαι ο πιο skilled σε όλο το forum.

Edited by Thug!!

I guess you guys didn't get the point. Open two L2 windows (small windows, so you can see both chars - oo), let's say make a follow on your char and watch the other client - it looks like it's lagging. I guess he is talking about this. If not, then well.. invest for a better pc :P

Also, moved to english section...

thats what i was looking for ...

You cant do anything with that I guess. No idea how to "cheat" the 2nd l2 window to dont work in "background". :P

as far I remmeber there was something like core.dll edited, or thing called "nosleep" other way is using l2walker in game

p.s. would be nice to know which chronicle are you playing on

Edited by koziolekl