Edit Icon

aris96

Actually u do not need photoshop.

I can help u if u want. send me a private message.

lol i was from my phone yesterday and couldn't check the photo.

you're right here

Depends on client, if you wanna use those icons in Interlude you'll have to create a new utx file. If you want to use them in a client they already exit, then you have to edit your armorgrp.dat file. 

it is not a big philosophy it is very very easy..if you found them in a server ,decrypt their .utx files that you downloaded , find the image that you want , and edit your client..OR if you don't want their entire .utx file , export it in a .dds file , and then re-import it to the new .utx file that you want..

* Ps. In case you want to create from zero something with invisible background don't forget to load mipmaps , put an alpha channel to it , and use DTX 3 when you import it :) i hope those tips help

* Ps. In case you want to create from zero something with invisible background don't forget to load mipmaps , put an alpha channel to it , and use DTX 3 when you import it :) i hope those tips help

Also, go in UnrealEngine, select your .dds file > Properties > Surface > bAlphaTexture > True.