[Preview][Far Cry 2][PC-Xbox360-PS3]

GrisoM

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great game, playing it now. I like the feature like you can either buy weapon or pick it up from an enemy when you kill them. So - when you buy it from a shop, it's shiny and nice and fires good. When you pick it up from an enemy is dirty and it stucks in sometimes when you're shooting so you have to repair (the man just punches into the weapon xD) using the R button xD. Really nice and realistic.

Man the game is awsome , i instaled it in PC 3 days ago  and i had made 20% of the game, The game needs a very good pc , i had 1 GB ram and a video of 156 Nvidia 6600Gt and it looked like hell , now i upgraded my pc and i have now  2 BG ram anf 512 mb video (Nvidia 9600 GT) , and it likks GREAT in HIGH def. ,,, the game is very Dynamic , and is as closes to reality as i ever seen , the graphics are the most realistic i seen , and the flora is gorgeus, PM me if someone want a multyplayer match :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...