interlude [L2Off] L2Funfactory

Wyratrux

=) go play where you can pay for winning. you noob named darknessbg need that kinda server. anyway. thanks for this conversation

wCKjs.gif

Edited by Lin2Hektor

First off, it's not 800 players it's a lot lower. Probably 200 active people.

I made an account to see for myself. Second, the owner says it's supposed to be a server for hardcore players. Yet you can donate for class changes, get a "vip" account where you get more exp, gold, drops.

It's made to be a low rate donation server.

The reasons you might ask. A lot of the quest require people to play with to kill raid bosses.

The game is 10 years old, the idea that people want to spend huge amounts of hours doing quest is ignorant at best. So, people donate and the owner makes out, server closes in 6-9 months from inactivity, or just becomes another ghost town interlude server.

Also, isn't it funny this owner has multi servers, and those servers have higher rates, or  the closed servers had higher rates. He's a hypocrite!

He gave me a link showing me server population, the link itself, tells that boxes, shops are counted in the totals. He basically destroyed his own conversation!

His whole argument is it's for non lazy players.To bad, people are also botting their butts off in the server with no trouble just like all the other servers.

Edited by unkynd

=) go play where you can pay for winning. you noob named darknessbg need that kinda server. anyway. thanks for this conversation

wCKjs.gif

First of all i don't play any server.It was long time ago when i've played server for more than 1-2 weeks. Second u keep flaming the server so u get even more low with every word u say. Third u're server is still alive, cuz there are not any others fresh low rates, so low rate lovers are forced to play ur server. Be sure, that if any other know l2 low rate server opens soon, your one is done.That may happen on 1st nov, you also know that your server will die in max 2 months, that's why u made fake online, started to advertising everywhere. 4 - your server is not anything different than money making server. Class change,Vips.. i guess that u don't have enough money for Christmas that's why u're going to open another one where u can donate dualbox lol ? 5 - Fake online, we all can check http://l2online.infoand see that there are 490 players on right now ( i guess no more than 200 active ) and your site shows that there are 1000... what a shame... 6 - You do nothing about bots, cuz u're scared that if u start to ban your server will be a ghost town like the guy above me said. 7- We all remember L2gangstarr ? And that u was the founder ^^ Corruption. Make money and bye,bye. I can say many other things about funfactory in real, but i won't waste even 1 more min to talk with you.Next time when u call me noob , think again.. :) Go ask moderators to clean your topic, so people can't see the truth. :) I will just stay and wait patiently to see the funny end and then I will laugh to people that flamed me here before. :)

Edited by Darknessbg

check http://l2info.biz there it says we have right online ;) i lough since first you spammed this topic. you cant even find yourself a gif :D

funfactory will stay online next 2 years you will see. and cause we have nice rates and not OP donations ppl will keep joining. our community is growing since day 1. but i know why you are angry. you cant play lineage2 and you want some server where you can buy everything even if u need to take mamas creditcard cause your 14 years old hahahaha

hadi bye bye .

1st rule = dont mess with kiddies. and again i did hahahaha. go to school on monday again. maybe your mama gives you some pocketmoney

in my country they would have hang you alrdy

Edited by Lin2Hektor

check http://l2info.biz there it says we have right online ;) i lough since first you spammed this topic. you cant even find yourself a gif :D

funfactory will stay online next 2 years you will see. and cause we have nice rates and not OP donations ppl will keep joining. our community is growing since day 1. but i know why you are angry. you cant play lineage2 and you want some server where you can buy everything even if u need to take mamas creditcard cause your 14 years old hahahaha

hadi bye bye .

1st rule = dont mess with kiddies. and again i did hahahaha. go to school on monday again. maybe your mama gives you some pocketmoney

And let me guess. You're the owner of l2info ? Oh, please...

2 years ? Like L2Gangstarr ? Some time, just for enough money..

First of all I never pay for games. The only game I've paid was L2 for official server, but I play just for the good memories now.I haven't taken even 1$ from my mother for more than 7 years. So don't talk like you make free essay.

That post you wrote right now showed what a kid u're, but not me, just your behavior is lol.And people will notice it.The truth hurts, that's why u can't say nothing else, than to flame me.

Like i said i will wait and laugh. My last post here.

Edited by Darknessbg

nice that this is your last post here ;) L2Gangster ? What kinda shit is this hahahaha. Only cause your server failed dont hate others.

get yourself a hobby i would say girlfriend but i dont think guys like you will have one except paying for them ;) bye

tigol is a flamerkid 14 years old according to our forum =) we banned him just some days ago. its always like this. kiddies start to flame cause admin doesnt makes what they want. nobody takes care about tigol. community doesnt like him from the first day. 

hadi tigol go somewhere else and pay for your win character ;)

always same sentence: haters gonna hate. and kiddieflamers are the worst

Listen up emo kid HeKtor, why would i tell anyone online my actual age?  14 years old, lol.  tbh im probably too old to still be playing this game but i still like it so w/e.  Also for the record i never flamed anyone on their forum, i was flamed by Hektor which i replied by saying "stop being an emo kid" which he has demonstrated here as well and that got me IP banned, good fight i guess ;/

if you and your gm's could actually do what you said you were going to do (boost quest rates) we never would have had an issue.  actually we probably would have since you are an emo kid. 

word of advice for: you don't always have to rush to open your mouth or click post right away, maybe you should think more before you speak.

As you can see al those guys are bots of l2bnb, that guy creates many accounts and pays  moderators to delete the comments from his topic ( he deleted l2info.biz)

They hate l2funfactory because it isn't a pay to win server and  hasn't got fake online counter.

L2bnb will die shortly remember this because it's a pay to win server.

L2funfactory is the best IL low rate server atm  and they know that very well, l2bnb admins are trying with everything they've got to  force people  leave l2funfactory and join their crap.

hadi bye bye .

hmmm let's see what does the site say! "These numbers are the connected "SOCKETS" to the login server.

This means all the shops, boxes are included. " "NOTE2: Some logins have multiplier to make fake online, so the values shown here are not always 100% accurate." 

i think it is enough..

hmmm let's see what does the site say! "These numbers are the connected "SOCKETS" to the login server.

This means all the shops, boxes are included. " "NOTE2: Some logins have multiplier to make fake online, so the values shown here are not always 100% accurate." 

i think it is enough..

Let me tell 1-2 things, you are propably bot of l2bnb, cause you''ve joined my topic and you're writing "crap"

too and that happened after i  told my opinion for l2bnb, hmmm...

Let me tell 1-2 things, you are propably bot of l2bnb, cause you''ve joined my topic and you're writing "crap"

too and that happened after i  told my opinion for l2bnb, hmmm...

actually bnb is a shity server :D  full bots and donates not worth to play there and i even didn't log in to check it.So my opinion and question about your adver is a crap? wow....

actually bnb is a shity server :D  full bots and donates not worth to play there and i even didn't log in to check it.So my opinion and question about your adver is a crap? wow....

That's not the topic to discuss those things,  yes  i'm explaining everything and you do not want to understand , that's what i call "crap"